if you going with the gtx 690 I'd choose an Ivy bridge CPU as well as a new motherboard that supports PCI-E otherwise it could bottleneck your GPU since the GTX 690 supports PCI-E. It would also be cheaper than the rampage x79.
What are your specs?
Btw if you are considering the gtx 690 I would definitely wait, AMD cards are going to be released and I am expecting a price war between card manufacturers (possibly a drop in price in the GTX 680)
Adding a few more fans but also trying to get the cables inside sort it because they are a bit of a mess.
Well, adding more fans to my case.
Cool!! I am considering an upgrade Anyway let me know how it goes.
How is it going? Did you order your rig? Hope everything is fine