I was thinking to myself do I really need an overclocked PC.
My main things I'm going to be doing are
- Watching HD Movies
- Recording HD Freeview TV and Watching
- Video Editing on Sony Vegas.
- Internet Browsing and watching TV WHILST video is rendering after editing.
My only reason for getting an overclocked PC would be that when video is rendering will it help me watch freeview TV or HD Films and browse the Internet and so on...
1) Do I need an overclocked PC?
2) Will the Overclocked PC use more electric/energy?