Nvidia Drivers

Buzz

Master
New Nvidia Notebook M series drivers.

Version 301.42 - WHQL
Release Date Tue May 22, 2012

http://www.geforce.com/drivers

This driver supports the following NVIDIA notebook GPUs (please refer to the Products Supported tab for exceptions):

ION notebook GPUs.
GeForce 8M, 9M, 100M, 200M, 300M, 400M, 500M and 600M-series notebook GPUs.
Quadro 5010M, 5000M, 4000M 3000M, 2000M and 1000M notebook GPUs.
Quadro NVS-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).
Quadro FX-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).
NVS-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).

marvir

Enthusiast
Product Support
This driver supports the following NVIDIA notebook GPUs (please refer to the Products Supported tab for exceptions):

ION notebook GPUs.
GeForce 8M, 9M, 100M, 200M, 300M, 400M, 500M and 600M-series notebook GPUs.
Quadro 5010M, 5000M, 4000M 3000M, 2000M and 1000M notebook GPUs.
Quadro NVS-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).
Quadro FX-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).
NVS-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).
New in R300 Drivers:

New GPU Support:
GeForce GT 635M
GeForce GT 630M
GeForce GT 610M

Still no drivers for the 675M? Sheesh.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I imagine its a lot more difficult to produce for a laptop, the lower end are just standard cards and arent designed for gaming, plus the driver on the disc works just fine, and in majority of things, you dont need more powerful than a 675m

they also probably used a lot of the code from the linux drivers on those mobile GPUs as the drivers would be open-source

marvir

Enthusiast
I imagine its a lot more difficult to produce for a laptop, the lower end are just standard cards and arent designed for gaming, plus the driver on the disc works just fine, and in majority of things, you dont need more powerful than a 675m

they also probably used a lot of the code from the linux drivers on those mobile GPUs as the drivers would be open-source

True, but I just don't like the fact that besides the ones they come with on release and considering how long it's been they still don't have any. If I was a bit more paranoid I would be worried about it as I'm getting my laptop tomorrow. Oh well, 1 less thing to download :p

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
You will get them eventually, The desktop drivers are pretty much the same for each card, only slightly tampered to run on certain memory amounts and clocks etc thats it, its a bit more on the new 600 series being a different chipset, the laptops are also a different chipset so they will probably all be released pretty much the same time, I imagine you may start off slightly beghind desktops with just the first 300 version, which still has most of the features of the latest such as adaptive vsync and FXAA