Your new range of AIO systems looks amazing and I am definitely interested in your 24" model, however I have a few questions prior to placing an order as well as a request for extended system specifications.
I will mainly use the system for gaming but would also like to use the screen for freeview TV and console gaming.
- Would you allow me to send some of my components to you? (mainly 680 GTX GPU)
- Is the case easy to work with for self upgrade / maintenance?
- Does the chassis use desktop or laptop memory? (sorry if this was stated, couldn't find it).
- Does the TV connector include built in freeview? (i'm guessing not, but worth asking )
- Will the screen allow for switchable input devices (like any other screen) as well as being usable in Windows? (Like the Viper II and III HDMI-in with Game Mate) Or just one of the two?
- Does it have an internal PSU, or does it come with a beast of an adapter? What is the maximum output of the PSU and efficiency rating? Can we purchase a spare? (if external)
- What are the noise levels like compared to your standard desktop with multiple fans? Such as an Antec 900, HAF 932 etc.
Regarding the screen itself, could you please confirm its specs for the following:
- Contrast Ratio
- Response Time
- Viewing Angles
p.s. Any new ETA on the 680M Vortex III chassis?