Optimus 2 Mouse Driver?

jao144

Hi, ive installed the mouse driver from the CD - and it just is NOT a laptop mouse driver. - No support for gestures (like scrolling if you touch it at the right or bottum)

and the driver is a PS/2 driver - not like a synopsis driver that stays in your sys tray showing when your touching it, (and has options to disable during typing...)

Any links to the propper driver?? - Or will any synopsis driver work?

Dealmaster13

Gold Level Poster
Perhaps Windows Updates will sort that out.

Just thought I'd let you know that I've been able to scroll from day one, so something relevant must have installed itself.

damole

Silver Level Poster
I installed the latest Synaptics driver v15.2.20 from the Synaptic website and it has 2 finger scrolling, chrial scrolling, pinch to zoom etc etc and a new thing I'd never seen before called Scrybe.

Last edited:

damole

Silver Level Poster
For me, most of the time I use a real mouse (Logitech Bluetooth V470) but when I don't have it 2 finger scrolling is essential and chiral scroll nice but the rest I've never really used that much. Great on my LG Optimus 2X Android smartphone but I've yet to be convinced that pinch to zoom works better than click and drag but I guess now will be a good time to experiment with Scrybe.