95% Gamut 15.6" AUO B156HW01 V.4 Matte Screens Now in Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Finally, after months of searching, we now have excellent stock levels on the 95% gamut 15.6" matte screens. The model number for all those interested is: AUO B156HW01 V.4 :D

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I don't suppose you got these screens from a 'Fibica_store' off ebay did you?

No, we got them from AU Optronics, the manufacturer, hence our price of £79 as opposed to the ebay price of £207.34.

Last edited:

Joe Stanton

Great! I don't suppose you'll be betting the killer 1103 network card anytime soon? I considering now making an order of the vortex ii 15 due to the 95% matte screen. This is just the last specification I'm waiting on.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We don't have any Killer 1103 due in at present.

EDIT: Killer 1103 are roughly 2 weeks away.

Last edited:

damole

Silver Level Poster
As I was too late to get one of these (I have the 60% matte screen) would you sell one as a spare part and what would be the cost including shipping?

damole

Silver Level Poster
I just showed a friend of mine who is an amateur photographer my Optimus II with matte screen and she was very impressed and as she is in the market for a new laptop I thought of PCS. She is on more of a budget and as she doesn't game, program or edit video she would really only need a Genesis III but would like a full hd matte display. Are these AUO panels compatible with the Genesis III?

foxracer

Hey guys, having just spoken to PCS, it appears that the price to buy this screen on its own is actually £119, not £79 :(

sakumatu

Bronze Level Poster
Any idea when can we expect matte screen option (AUO B173HW01 V.5 72%) to be back for 17.3" laptops?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
There are a small number coming in to cover the current orders, but stock is extremely tight still. Expect delays. 15.6" is fine. :)

Hey guys, having just spoken to PCS, it appears that the price to buy this screen on its own is actually £119, not £79 :(

Wow its about time they got these screens in this was the one I originally wanted with my Vortex II. In fact im pretty sure I was the one to mention the AUO B156HW01 V4 LAPTOP LCD SCREEN 15.6" to PCS on these forums though they probably had been looking into it before then. Maybe... :) The Ebay seller Bumblesale used to have these screens for about £100 new, now they sell it for £207.34 :( I might upgrade to the matte screen in the future though better late than never!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We have stock due in but it's a little delayed again. But don't worry, when this stock lands we'll have enough to last well into 2012...:)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Right now we have no stock on both the 15.6" and 17.3" matte screens. We're very sorry, but they have been delayed. If you order has been assembled and there are no notes on your order stating otherwise, then you will have the screen fitted. Otherwise there is a small wait.

17.3" matte screens are due in on Tuesday next week.
15.6" matte screens have been delayed and are due in on the 9th November.

Again, apologies for the delay here. For any orders that are waiting for this screen, please consider changing to a glossy screen - these are of course in stock and never in constraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.