Modding at its Finest

Sie

Gold Level Poster
This is an amazing mod...its such a nice case. looks "sexy" from a car perspective

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=182023

Dont just check the first page...this is a Mod worth taking the time to read and look at...it really is amazing

My_Lamborghini_Reventon_PC_04_by_paultan.jpg

Last edited:

Pete

Bright Spark
hmm it starts off not too bad (second red pic) but the finished thing to looks like they ran out of room to stick angled plastic bits too, sprayed with silver paint and then stuck a badge on the front.

I am definetly grumpy today.

</grump>

Sie

Gold Level Poster
Well i cant complain, this was just one persons custom mod :D did you check through the other pictures on how he modded components and what not to keep the lambo theme running through out?

and lol Pete...thats not the same Case...that was his previous attempt at modding :) this case is totally different :>

Last edited:

NilSatis

Bright Spark
That was an awesome thread....that guy has some special talent with a camera too; without mentioning the obvious talent he has in design; great idea and executed well. Love the Reventon; more fighter plane than car in a way. I wonder if he could do one for the replica ford gt40 I have in the garage downstairs?!! Bit more difficult lol.....

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I think my favourite comment he made in the thread was something along the lines of:

"...so I went around to my friend who has a laser cutter."

Who has a friend that has a laser cutter?!

BAD SANTA

I will be honest I hate the case, but he has put a lot of thought, time and effort in so overall 7/10 would have given him a 8/10 but he used stickers and man I hate stickers on things.
Why o why do people stick stickers on things?
( I know, why don't I stick this bumper sticker on my brand new £100,000 Hummer, Thats a good idea ).

Sie

Gold Level Poster
Yea but the stickers give more off that lambo type feel in my opinion but everyone has their own tastes :D

BAD SANTA

But he could have done it a different way like painted the fans up to match the lambo colours, I do see what your saying but it's a pc not a lambo and IMHO I think it cheapens the other work that he has put in.