Besides the usual payment options, PCSpecialist is able to offer tax efficient business leasing on order values between £1,000 & £100,000 (excluding VAT).
Tax efficient business leasing is only available to private and public registered Limited companies. Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
What is Business Leasing?
- Business Leasing is a long-term lease over the expected life of the equipment.
- The leasing company recovers the full cost of the equipment, plus charges, over the period of the lease.
- Although you don't own the equipment, you are responsible for maintaining and insuring it.
- You must show the leased asset on your balance sheet as a capital item, or an item that has been bought by the company.
What are the benefits?
Business leasing is a very flexible way obtaining new equipment for your company without the need for an upfront purchase. The advantages are as follows:
- Buying new IT equipment can be costly and requires substantial capital. Leasing enables you to preserve precious cash reserves.
- The smaller, regular payments required by a lease agreement enable you to manage your cash flow more effectively and adapt quickly to changing economic conditions.
- Leasing also allows you to upgrade assets more frequently ensuring you have the latest IT equipment without having to make further capital outlays.
- It offers the flexibility of the repayment period being matched to the useful life of the equipment.
- It gives you certainty because business leasing agreements cannot be cancelled by the lenders and repayments are fixed.
- It is easy to access because it is secured on the asset being financed, rather than on other personal or business assets.
Example Business Leasing Options Exclusive of VAT
What happens at the end of the contract?
Once the contract has completed you can either return the goods to PCSpecialist or purchase the title of ownership for £50.
How to order?
To place an order using one of our tax efficient business leasing packages, simply configure an order to your desired specification and price (providing your choice is £1,000 ex VAT or above). Once you are satisfied with your choice, click the "Business Leasing" button which is located towards the bottom of the chosen specification page. You can then complete your application online and submit for approval.
You can configure a desktop computer here.
You can configure a laptop here.