Think you can build it cheaper?
If you are able to purchase the identical components cheaper elsewhere, we will guarantee to match the price except for a £50 service fee allowance.
The Service Fee will cover a professional build by expert technicians, a 24 burn-in & stress tests and delivery to your door, along with a 3 Year Standard Warranty* & Lifetime Tech Support.
To submit a challenge, you must follow the steps below:
Submit a claim
- Save a quote on pcspecialist.co.uk and obtain the quote reference number.
- Save a Link/Screenshot of the shopping basket including time & date.
- Email [email protected] with all of the information and use the subject title "Challenge PCSpecialist".
Upon receipt of the challenge, PCSpecialist will review it and respond to you as soon as possible.
- Successful Challenge: You will be notified that you have successfully challenged PCSpecialist and the price of your quote will be adjusted.
- Failed Challenge: You will be notified that you have failed to challenge PCSpecialist, along with the reasons why.
Price match +£50
What does £50 get you?
- Fully trained, experienced technicians.
- State of the art production facility.
- ESD protected build stations.
- Excellent cable management.
- Deployment of Windows, along with all updates & drivers.
- Custom BIOS with finely tuned settings.
- 24 Hours Burn-In & Stress Test.
- Bespoke suite of applications to ensure stability & reliability.
- Extensive multi-point quality control checklist.
Warranty & Tech Support*
- 3 Year Standard Warranty, with upgrade options available.
- Tech support Click here for more information
- In-house support team, based at our head office.
- 6 Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, French.
The PCSpecialist quote & competitor Basket must be created on the same day.
Challenge must include like for like/identical components. Any challenges using components which are not available on www.pcspecialist.co.uk will be rejected.
Components must be brand new and available to purchase from an established, reputable retail/etailer.
All software must be genuine and fully licensed.*