CONSIDER THE COST OF DOING NOTHING
Refresh your hardware and transform your business
Every PC older than 4 years can cost you more than £1,300 a year in maintenance, repairs, and lost productivity compared to a new Windows device.1 It can also leave you open to cyber attacks and data breaches that affect almost 50% of UK businesses.2
New Windows 10 Pro devices with 7th and 8th generation Intel® vPro™ processors help you stay protected and productive on the go, with up to 25% more time efficiency,3 up to a 28% faster startup on average compared to Windows 7,4 and a battery that lasts up to 3x longer5 than an older Windows device.
Choose more secure and productive business PCs
Get more done
Keep working on the go with an up to 28% faster4 startup and a battery that lasts up to 3x longer.5 Save time by working in any way that's most natural for you: from touch to pen to voice.6 Your older devices can't do that.
Protect what you've built
Almost 50% of UK businesses have suffered a data breach or cyber attack.2 A typical attack can cost more than £60,000.3 Windows 10 Pro has built-in defences against modern security threats and always up-to-date8 protections for your information and device, no matter where you or your team go.
Enjoy simple and flexible management
IT administrators estimate a 20% reduction in IT management time with Windows 10 Pro.9 Your team can choose the device that fits them best, set it up on their own, and sign in once for Microsoft services and many apps. Plus, you can keep using many of your current apps and peripherals with Windows 10 Pro.
Stay secure and up to date
Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro means you'll stay protected and current even after Windows 7 reaches End of Support on January 14, 2020. When that happens, Windows 7 will continue to start and run, but users will no longer receive updates or support from Microsoft. Users who have migrated to a current supported operating system such as Windows 10 Pro will receive regular new security updates, non-security hotfixes, free or paid assisted support options, and online technical content updates.
The power of Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor on Windows 10 Pro devices
Having a solid foundation for performance is essential. Intel's latest processors are engineered to help ensure compatibility with leading Windows 10 Pro applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, so you can modernise workflows efficiently.
With Windows 10 Pro, new 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor-based 2 in 1 devices provide up to 10 hours of battery life, so workers can get more done from anywhere.10,11
They also provide up to 2.1 times faster multitasking for seamless performance when working with applications simultaneously.11, 12 For real mobility, the latest Intel® processors extend full desktop power, application functionality, and control to new 2 in 1 devices without compromise.
Compared to four-year-old devices, today's performance is already leaps and bounds ahead, providing up to 80 percent better productivity with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors.11,13
Discover the advantage of Office 2016
Microsoft Office 2016 helps you do your best work - anywhere, anytime, and with anyone. Keep your small business on task with smart productivity features that help you do great work more quickly. Be productive at your convenience when you can get work done from anywhere, at any time, with easy access to the files in the cloud. Get your team on the same page - share, present, and work together with simplified, built-in collaboration tools.
Help save your business time and money with Windows 10 Pro
- Small Business PC Study, TechAisle, 2016.
- Cyber Security breaches survey 2017, Main Report, April 2017, Ipsos MORI Social Research Institute.
- Forrester, Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Windows 10 Pro.
- Testing conducted by Principled Technologies in July 2015 in a closed lab environment using OEM factory default images on a representative sample of Windows 7 devices. Each boot test was run 10 times and the averages compared. Average improvement in startup was 28%.
- Performance of 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors in Windows 10 Pro devices, estimated based on Windows 8.1 Local HD Video Playback Power, Comparisons based on Intel® Core™ i5-6200U vs. Intel® Core™ i5-520UM.
- Hardware dependent.
- Small Biz Daily: 10 Small Business Trends 2018.
- For the supported lifetime of the device.
- As compared to prior version of Windows. Forrester, Total Economic Impact of Windows 10 Pro.
- As measured by Windows 10 Pro* EEMBC Browsing Bench vs. a 4-year-old commercial PC.
- Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimised for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information visit www.intel.com/benchmarks. The benchmark results reported above may need to be revised as additional testing is conducted. The results depend on the specific platform configurations and workloads utilised in the testing, and may not be applicable to any particular user’s components, computer system or workloads. The results are not necessarily representative of other benchmarks and other benchmark results may show greater or lesser impact from mitigations.
- As measured by SEG572 vs. a 4-year-old commercial PC.
- As measured by an overall score of SYSmark* 2014 vs. a 4-year-old commercial PC.