Powered exclusively by 8th Generation Intel Core processors, the Prime B360M-A LGA 1151 Micro-ATX Motherboard from ASUS supports the Intel B360 chipset and the LGA 1151 socket. It delivers customizable performance in micro-ATX cases and is compatible with DDR4 memory, plus HDMI, DVI, and VGA display outputs. 5X Protection III with FanXpert 2+ provides hardware-level safeguards, CrossFireX technology supports multiple GPUs, M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 maximize connectivity and transfer speeds, and 8-channel HD audio produces warm and immersive crystal-clear sound.
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with integrated dual M.2, Intel Optane memory compatibility, and USB 3.1 Gen 2.
- 5X Protection III hardware-level safeguards help provide component longevity and reliability.
- FanXpert 2+ delivers advanced fan control for dynamic cooling
- ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity, even at higher frequencies.
- Onboard 8-channel HD audio provides warm, immersive crystal-clear surround sound.
4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 2666MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot, 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots
6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, 2 x M.2 Socket
5 x USB 3.1 ports (2 mid-board, 3 back panel), 6 x USB 2.0 ports (4 mid-board, 2 back panel)
Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN support LANGuard
Realtek® ALC887 8-channel* High Definition Audio CODEC