Rma's

jonathan

Bronze Level Poster
no its a new gpu paul h said for me to post on monday to remind him to do it, i did but i dont think he saw it lol ^^

steveuk87

Super Star
ahhhhhh i remember *apologies for the rubbish memory* Fair enough about the post, fire off a message to him on his account, that way he's sure to see it.

Steve

Zeplini

i cant check from home jonathan but i will ask PaulH to check tomorrow, it should have shipped today

jonathan

Bronze Level Poster
i cant check from home jonathan but i will ask PaulH to check tomorrow, it should have shipped today

EDIT: just got an email saying its all booked in :p random to get it at 8pm but hey im not complaining

will i need to put the return part in anything or will dhl put it in there and take it back to you guys

Last edited:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
It hasn't shipped jonathan. I guess PaulH didn't raise this after posting in the forum. I have raised this for you. Your RC number is RC22234, which will ship out tomorrow with DHL on a collect job. This means that when DHL deliver the new card to you, they will collect the original card at the same time. Please have it packaged by tomorrow evening up ready for collection the following day.

If you have any problems or need to amend this, please call us on the number below to be sure we process this. Due to the nature of our forums (and the fact that they're less than 1 week old) we don't always get chance to monitor each thread as often as we'd like.

Apologies for the delay.

Insom

Due to the nature of our forums (and the fact that they're less than 1 week old) we don't always get chance to monitor each thread as often as we'd like.

To be fair I know for a fact some LARGE companies (with dedicated staff that just work on forums) don't give time scales on replying to posts due to the nature of forums and the ability to read/post on them 24/7. For time sensative queries I would always phone is poss and use email as a secondary attempt.

jonathan

Bronze Level Poster
To be fair I know for a fact some LARGE companies (with dedicated staff that just work on forums) don't give time scales on replying to posts due to the nature of forums and the ability to read/post on them 24/7. For time sensative queries I would always phone is poss and use email as a secondary attempt.

i phoned on friday and paul told me to post to remind him. but its a whole weekend to go i dont blame him for forgetting about some guys graphics card xD i probably would to!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
As time goes on, and depending on how popular our forums become, we may well dedicate staff to our forums. We've gained 112 members in our first 12 days, so that's around 3650 members per year!

But for now this is all new for us :p

Insom

Every forum starts somewhere :) and your team is doing fine so far (IMHO)- I'd just recommend you set your customers expectations about what YOU want the forum to be used for I think your read before posting thread may be worth moving to a more prominent position of the forum - but thats prob me just being awkward :) - anyway I'll shut up now and stop wasting your valuable time :)

LDUK

Master Poster
As time goes on, and depending on how popular our forums become, we may well dedicate staff to our forums. We've gained 112 members in our first 12 days, so that's around 3650 members per year!

But for now this is all new for us :p

Hey, if you ever do decide to get dedicated staff, I'm up for that :D. I used to be an admin for a forum a while ago for about 2 years. Wow, way to pitch myself lmao.

Insom

Touching on the comment in another thread (the ref to videos)
again I know one Large company that uses a forum team - they also do youtube videos and other media updates (ie twitter) - hence even when the forum is quiet they always have work to do.
But 12 days is too early to make those kinds of choices - You may want to setup some system to track which orders are generated from your forum tho - I.e a section on the order page where you can include your forum name (if its not already there) - That way you could do some analysis on how many new members place orders etc - just an idea :)

Zeplini

I think we need to crawl before trying to run, as so to speak the forums are very new and currently run by staff out of work hours, i think it all could be on the horizon with a bigger social print on the net and we have discussed it before, but right now we need to take it slowly and revise in the future.

LDUK

Master Poster
I think we need to crawl before trying to run, as so to speak the forums are very new and currently run by staff out of work hours, i think it all could be on the horizon with a bigger social print on the net and we have discussed it before, but right now we need to take it slowly and revise in the future.
Very Well said. And very true. Honestly, you guys are doing a great job as it is. It can only get better aye!