Thankyou PCS

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Wow I have to say when I get home today from a horrible day at work I was not expecting a card in the post from PCS. Thanks for the card and the love2shop vouchers guys :) happy to be of help on the forums.

Happy christmas to you guys too.

Fear

Prolific Poster
Wow I have to say when I get home today from a horrible day at work I was not expecting a card in the post from PCS. Thanks for the card and the love2shop vouchers guys :) happy to be of help on the forums.

Happy christmas to you guys too.

Frenchy beat me to this, mind you i have been out on the razz all day and i thought i was just halucinating when i got home to open a really nice xmas card with extra contents :D that the family were all trying to grab away from me thats when i sobered up slightly "hic".

Anyway many thanks to all at PCS for this awesome PC and this great forum/community and have a very merry xmas and all the best for the new year.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
@meds

Can you do ya me favour please.

Just say thanks to all the guys who work for PCS.

For all their help throughout the year, I've called a fair few times and just wanted say thanks to all departments, ya doing a great job.

Well done, hope ya all have a great Christmas and New Year!

Tom :)

Rakk

The Awesome
Well, now that I've finally got back home after visiting the family, I got my card as well :)

So thank you very much everyone at PCS :)

PS. I waved vaguely in your direction this morning as I was driving through West Yorkshire :)

NMEBowen

Master Poster
hey guys just got home to my nice little card thanks very much hope you guys all had a good xmas and go wild for 2012