Any1 a big WoW nerd?

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Question speaks for itself.
I am currently playing on my 7th leveling toon of this year :p I have got to level 55 in less than 15 hrs game time. Currently speccing as a Ele/Resto shaman and I am looking forward to having a go doing rdps raiding. (new to me :p) Bring on the dragon soul!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I think I somehow walked past the point of this thread a while back and can't remember how to get back to where it was sitting...

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
No it isn't; I think you need to go look up trolling.

You created a thread to make a statement. The only question was in the title, and the only answer that could make sense was Yes or No...

But yes, go look up trolling...that wasn't it.

pr1s0ner

Urban dictionary's simple example..

Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."
Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."

:D

TheKeir

Bright Spark
/highfive

Unfortunately the computer which I play WoW on broke a couple days after 4.3 hit, so I haven't been able to do much in 4.3 yet. I maxxed out my valor points on my 3 characters in that time though, did LFR DS on all of them and killed Morchok on Normal, but when I get back I'm going to be really behind everyone else in terms of progress and gear :/

What toons do you play? I've got a Resto/Resto Druid (PvE spec/PvP spec, sounds silly I know :p), a DK tank and a Hunter. Apart from those 3 level 85s, I've also got some other lower level characters (another Hunter at level 75, level 80 Paladin and a 70 Mage).

UndeadJack

Master Poster
/highfive

Unfortunately the computer which I play WoW on broke a couple days after 4.3 hit, so I haven't been able to do much in 4.3 yet. I maxxed out my valor points on my 3 characters in that time though, did LFR DS on all of them and killed Morchok on Normal, but when I get back I'm going to be really behind everyone else in terms of progress and gear :/

What toons do you play? I've got a Resto/Resto Druid (PvE spec/PvP spec, sounds silly I know :p), a DK tank and a Hunter. Apart from those 3 level 85s, I've also got some other lower level characters (another Hunter at level 75, level 80 Paladin and a 70 Mage).

I play Unholy DK Goblin (leveling), Ele Shaman (leveling) and I have a ret pally maxed. I have the two leveling chars on Draenor which I am in the process of maxing out (DK atm) I am looking to make the dk my main.

TheKeir

Bright Spark
I find that most of the time, DKs are tedious to play as their rotations is a little short, especially Blood tanks and Frost DPS. Unholy is a bit more interesting, but at higher levels it's not doing great dps.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I find that most of the time, DKs are tedious to play as their rotations is a little short, especially Blood tanks and Frost DPS. Unholy is a bit more interesting, but at higher levels it's not doing great dps.

I always use Unholy for leveling and then straight swap to Frost because of the leveling speed of Unholy talents. I do enjoy Dks imo. I really hate how the talents and spells of paladins have been nerfed to 3 spell roations so I have quit them.

TheKeir

Bright Spark
It's widely agreed that ret paladins are much better than they were pre-cata, now they actually have a rotation. Have you tried Prot pala? it has quite a nice feel to it, and has quite a large rotation and lots of CDs.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Meh I don't really enjoy tanking. Rotations aren't bad but it it is good not to have one as it means you have the skill to get a high dps off your own back unlike how it is now with so many classes

TheKeir

Bright Spark
I really hope Blizzard can get it right this expansion. What they've done in Cataclysm has lost them 2 million subscribers - last year was the first year where they went down in subs. So if they have any sense, they will do some great stuff in MoP to regain the lost subs.

But they probably won't, since WoW is now 7 years old and they're focusing on Titan not WoW :( I'll miss WoW when Titan comes out.