Logo design help.

marvir

Enthusiast
It's alright actually.. Personally iI feels like it's lacking a bit of personality, but I like the concept. I think a slightly lighter shade of grey would be better too, sort of more pleasant to the eye.

cd02s.jpg

Added some text to it. (is that right? I forget if it was "Completed Designs")

I do think it needs a bit more character.. But that's just me. If I were to make one as a logo/ label for my portfolio, I'd want to make one that kind of has either the style that I have with my designs, or something very personal, so it stands out and doesn't look so corporate or generic. Like I mentioned, I'm not good with logos anyway, so that's just me. Maybe some finer detailing would be good.

Last edited:

marvir

Enthusiast
Ah well then yes, it is a good concept. I imagine something like very thin tron-like lines inside the main design, in a circuit-like pattern to look kinda tech-y.

jonny123

Bright Spark
I hope soo :p,Havent got much time right now cause im trying to sort out all my xbox360 stuff to sell and as soon as im done with that and ive got some time ill do it in 3d and ill upload here to see what people think :).
Thanks

Fenrir

if ur doing a 3d text logo it wants to look sharp, clean, bold - BUT most comp logos are actualy very simple.

old logo i made for a gaming clan quite a while back just to get ur artistic ideas ticking over
bm_clan_wallpaper_by_reaperbloke-d41bkw6.png

edit: your looking all good sept maybe the colours nd space the c nd d out a bit more as its hard to tell if its cd or O other thn tht not bad

Attachments

• bm_clan_wallpaper_by_reaperbloke-d41bkw6.png
    584.1 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
if ur doing a 3d text logo it wants to look sharp, clean, bold - BUT most comp logos are actualy very simple.

old logo i made for a gaming clan quite a while back just to get ur artistic ideas ticking over

edit: your looking all good sept maybe the colours nd space the c nd d out a bit more as its hard to tell if its cd or O other thn tht not bad

This logo is classic can i get this vector files?

ragnar28

I dont know the gaming world has a very different definition of what works as logos. To me this is way too busy if you shrink it down its not very impactfull would it always have the red background? take that away and i feel you dont have anything really/ I get the grungy idea but its a little over the top to the point where it would be unreadable to most when sized to what logos are generally sized to.

ragnar28

Worth bearing in mind this is a thread from 2012.

My bad, I guess that does make my post pretty irrelevant especially since op has moved on and anything I said about design now... probably didnt apply 6 years ago as styles and trends change.