Buying a xbox360

jonny123

Bright Spark
Just a quick question i need to buy a new xbox360 as im not convinced mine will last much longer,(Disk tray often getting jammed,Seems to be ruining disks and even when disks are fine it takes about 30 minutes before the xbox reads the game aswell as a few other problems with it).

I was looking around the other day and i seen a website allowing you to buy now pay 12 months later but now i cant find it anyone know what website/store i can do that to buy a xbox360?

Rack

Enthusiast
See about getting it repaired, or buy a second hand one. With the next gen supposedly being around the corner, I would not buy a brand new one at this stage.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
See about getting it repaired, or buy a second hand one. With the next gen supposedly being around the corner, I would not buy a brand new one at this stage.

I would also go for a second hand one at this stage, just make sure you do not pick up one that is prone to RROD

jonny123

Bright Spark
I wouldent want to get it repaired just because theres so many problems and its a old xbox so id imagine it would be easier to buy new/pre owned.About the pre owned i did think of doing it that way and found the old xbox 60gb for £70 on gamestation but again that could be just about to rrod aswell as the fact that i dont have £70 right now,Thats the reason i would rather find the website to buy now/pay 12 months later because there are other things i need to buy right now but i also dont want to be without a xbox :p

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
The way to check as to whether its RROD prone is whether it has built in HDMI, if it does not, then its the original model that does get RROD

Rack

Enthusiast
My brothers had so many problems, they sent him an elite when he had the first version initially.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
i'd contact MS, they may repair it for you, I bet if they cant repair it they will replace it. If you don't ask you don't get.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i'd contact MS, they may repair it for you, I bet if they cant repair it they will replace it. If you don't ask you don't get.

Its most likely out of warranty, meaning it will cost you £60

and £30 phone bill unless you know the free number

jonny123

Bright Spark
As well as that my xbox is customized (Visuals) meaning ive had to break the seal when opening the xbox and they wont repair modified xboxs