RMA Questions

Corfate

Author Level
Good morning folks,

My lappy got approved for RMA tomorrow, but I have a couple of questions somebody may be able to answer for me.

I take it i need to put PCS's address onto the top of the box. Do i need to put something like RMA on it? Do i need to put the order number on there too? It's still on the bottom of the laptop, but it may be best to put it on the box too?

Anything else i need to do? I still have all the original packaging, so i can just pop it into there.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
In the welcome pack booklet at the end there should be labels for RMA, make sure you cross your address :)

Al.Neri

Super Star
I sent my PC back a couple of weeks ago, and forgot to attach the order number & other things needed (well not so much forgot, but didn't realise I had to), but it still found its way to where it needed to be. I returned it in its original packaging which still had the info on it I think, so it still got to where it needed to go. still no news on when I'll get it back though, which is frustrating.

Corfate

Author Level
I sent my PC back a couple of weeks ago, and forgot to attach the order number & other things needed (well not so much forgot, but didn't realise I had to), but it still found its way to where it needed to be. I returned it in its original packaging which still had the info on it I think, so it still got to where it needed to go. still no news on when I'll get it back though, which is frustrating.

Fingers crossed mine gets back to them! haha.

I think this is just a case of replacing the screen. Don't think it's anything more sinister!

Corfate

Author Level
I don't know. Can't leave alone for more than...a year and a bit without you managing to break something :D

This honestly sums me up to a tee. As a kid, i always broke toys etc. Think i should just be locked up and have the key thrown away :p

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Hahaha! Not got anti virus on this just yet, so i've not been on anything that i shouldn't have been ;)

Still...just to make sure :D

(Sleep browsing is fast becoming a major problem for many men...at least that's the excuse they give to their wives/girlfriends/authorities :D )