PC Game Deals!

rickne

Master Poster
Could you elaborate on the lying and censored facts? Just curious :)

Just about how they consider themselves the cheapest online when myself and another user linked 10 other including an official vendor in green man gaming who were cheaper. We both had our comments deleted and banned. Now I understand competition but when they are an unlicensed unofficial vendor whose keys are acquired in suspicious manners , I feel they waive all rights. :p I simply strive for people to get the best deals. And if a site like GMG sells a game cheaper than CDkeyhouse , who would you give your money to?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Just about how they consider themselves the cheapest online when myself and another user linked 10 other including an official vendor in green man gaming who were cheaper. We both had our comments deleted and banned. Now I understand competition but when they are an unlicensed unofficial vendor whose keys are acquired in suspicious manners , I feel they waive all rights. :p I simply strive for people to get the best deals. And if a site like GMG sells a game cheaper than CDkeyhouse , who would you give your money to?

Jesus?

Bsrz

Rising Star
Might have already been mentioned but I have just bought the UPDATED humble bundle,that now contains not only sacred 2 saints row the third the full package and dead island GOTY edition but also metro 2033, risen and sacred citadel.

absolute deal for £4!!!!!! - only problem is I just tried to enter my code and it said that there must be a problem with steam servers or something :p

Last edited:

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Hey guys, I have a Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Steam Key, you dont have a choice of which ones you get, you just get all 3, just message me if you want it, need to get rid of it :)

rickne

Master Poster
Bare in mind Trials is dogged with issues with frame rate. Its locked to 60 and like nfs most wanted it takes a massive performance dip when ir dips below 60 fps. In NFS there is a sort of solution to lock it to 30 fps which helps but not seen a similar "fix" for trials.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Bare in mind Trials is dogged with issues with frame rate. Its locked to 60 and like nfs most wanted it takes a massive performance dip when ir dips below 60 fps. In NFS there is a sort of solution to lock it to 30 fps which helps but not seen a similar "fix" for trials.

I have had a couple of problems yes, but still a great fun game. I've never had these problems with NFS Most Wanted and I have it perfectly optimized to my PC to use 100% GPU with more than smooth frame rate

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Well I got the game only a couple of weeks after release and never had a problem with it, perhaps I'm just a lucky one. NFS has much more reason to though, it has very detailed settings and is quite PC optimized in terms of graphical features and can push a lot of modern cards very well including mine