Upgrades and Payment Options, Suggestion

sted

Rising Star
I'm planning to order some of my first upgrades soon and would like to suggest if it is possible to have a Bank Transfer option added for upgrade purchases like when ordering a new build?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I think there is for oversea purchases but aren't debit card/credit payments more secure?

sted

Rising Star
I'm not really sure which would be more secure myself. When I ordered the PC it didn't allow me to pay with my card, presumably due to the cost, the transfer was more convenient with that, since it's an instant transaction. I can try to pay by debit card again with this, assuming the disallowed payment attempt for the computer was exclusively due of the price.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I'm planning to order some of my first upgrades soon and would like to suggest if it is possible to have a Bank Transfer option added for upgrade purchases like when ordering a new build?
Probably best phone PCS,they will tell you for sure if this is possible.

sted

Rising Star
Yep, it's in the UK. Are you sure debit is quicker? My bank does instant online transfers which show up right away after sending a payment, whereas debit transactions take time before they clear.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Yep, it's in the UK. Are you sure debit is quicker? My bank does instant online transfers which show up right away after sending a payment, whereas debit transactions take time before they clear.

Debit card should be quicker, it is processed straight away by the merchant unless your card issuer needs to verify some information before authorising the transaction. A bank transfer requires someone to look for the amount you sent.

sted

Rising Star
Probably best phone PCS,they will tell you for sure if this is possible.

I unfortunately don't tend to work all that well with phones, but if I run in to any troubles I'll try to contact directly.

Debit card should be quicker, it is processed straight away by the merchant unless your card issuer needs to verify some information before authorising the transaction. A bank transfer requires someone to look for the amount you sent.

Ah, makes sense. I'll probably see about trying with my card when I'm ready to place the order then.

Thanks both.