turok_game_1.jpg

turok_game_2.jpg

turok_game_3.jpg

turok_game_4.jpg

turok_game_5.jpg

turok_6.jpg

Turok_7.jpg

EYEONME

I think it's great but hate waiting for the new episode's as it's to long to wait...... (that's just me)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I think it's great but hate waiting for the new episode's as it's to long to wait...... (that's just me)

Yeh, I've found that it was more enjoyable playing the first one as I was able to play it all within a few days which made it easier to remember what had already happened

EYEONME

Yeh, I've found that it was more enjoyable playing the first one as I was able to play it all within a few days which made it easier to remember what had already happened
So true I just got back from Greece to find out that the 3rd part was out, I sat down and it was all over in 1 hour 30min :( couldn't belive it lol now I have to wait again.

EYEONME

Oh and I play it again I have 2 saves, one where I'm nice to everyone and the second is where I nasty and you get differnt answer from people ( am I sad)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Haha I don't think that is sad at all. I would do it also but I've found that the story doesn't really differ enough whatever the decision. You won't end up in a different place with a different group. It's usually just the death of one person or the other.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
so is the complete game not out yet? wasn't it released ages ago?

i'll probably wait till its on sale as im a cheapskate :)

EYEONME

so is the complete game not out yet? wasn't it released ages ago?

i'll probably wait till its on sale as im a cheapskate :)

Yes it was released ages ago but only part S2 EP1, then like a 4 month wait for part 2, 3 month wait for part 3 lol

I would wait until they are all out.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I think the idea of waiting between each release is quite a good idea but they are leaving it way too long. It should be 1 to 2 weeks like a TV show. Unless each one was much longer then the 3 month wait is acceptable.