What would you buy with £100?

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
I figure most of us fall into roughly the same demographic so I figure you might have roughly the same interests and some cool ideas.

So you've got £100 to spend (on amazon, so they pretty much have everything) what would you get? i need to at least load it onto the account soon or it will expire and i really don't have much use for the £85 id get by selling it on ebay

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I need a new main furling line, a new topping lift, and the main and genoa halyards could do with replacing too. I might just do them all for £100...

bonalste

It wouldn't totally cover the costs, but I'd put it towards the new Kindle Voyager. Or if just to spend that exact amount, I could easily spend that on books, or maybe some board games (Civilization The Board game is wonderful, but I have all of those expansions. Maybe some expansions for Arkham Horror or Eldridge Horror. I obviously already own all the expansions for Firefly The Game).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm obsessed with headphones at the moment, looking for studio quality over ears for music listening and production.

I'd shell out for a pair of Shure SRH-840's which are the magic blend between studio quality and home audio.