1 Large SSD or 2 Smaller ones

Fear

Prolific Poster
Hi all been a long time since I have been about but enough of all that, can any of the excellent people that are much more knowledgeable than me help me out with this. I would like to know if it is better to get 1 Large SSD to fit my OS and Games on or will it be better with the OS on a Smaller SSD and the Games on another SSD, I always found with HDD's that the latter option was better but never been keen on the price and reliability of SSD's until now as I think they have dropped to a reasonable pricing and the reliability has gone up from what I have read, anyway thanks in advance for any help.

stegor

Bright Spark
Hi all been a long time since I have been about but enough of all that, can any of the excellent people that are much more knowledgeable than me help me out with this. I would like to know if it is better to get 1 Large SSD to fit my OS and Games on or will it be better with the OS on a Smaller SSD and the Games on another SSD, I always found with HDD's that the latter option was better but never been keen on the price and reliability of SSD's until now as I think they have dropped to a reasonable pricing and the reliability has gone up from what I have read, anyway thanks in advance for any help.

I've got steam installed on my 1 small SSD as well as on the HDD. I install games with big load times on the SSD and it doesn't seem to be an issue. 'Normal' games go on the HDD. Just freed up lots of space on the SSD ready for the big one as that's going on the SSD even if the load times aren't large, 'cause it's SPECIAL. Make sure you have enough RAM too.