Who's Your Team?

GazzaScotland

Bronze Level Poster
With the new reason rolling around thought it would be good to find out who everyone's team was.

For me its Rangers, we're not doing to well at the moment finance wise, no new seasons in a few years but still one back to back titles. Scottish football might be rubbish but that doesn't stop us north of the border getting too worked up about it!

Local team is Ayr, who are terrible. But I still try and get to as many games as I can.

Meds

Port Vale, born in Staffordshire and fled to Huddersfield when I was around 9... always stick with your home club imo :D

Sweeney47

not really a fan as such but if pushed Liverpool... having been since I was a kid because my Uncle supports them... As I say though, not really a 'follower' and couldnt tell you who was in the team etc :p

steveuk87

Super Star
Everton, and my fiancee and daughter are both Evertoinans as well its a gooooooooooood set up here :)

Steve

Camerashy

Silver Level Poster
Hey, Meds, Glad we have another Port Vale fan on this Forum....may even have a takeover soon.
My first football match was to watch the Vale and have stuck with them ever since.
I'm not a Season ticket holder and its years since I last saw them play but a group of us are going to Bury this Saturday for their first away match.
Dave

LDUK

Master Poster
Nah, not a football guy myself. In fact, I think it's pretty darn boring. My house supports Arsenal though.

Meds

Hey, Meds, Glad we have another Port Vale fan on this Forum...

That's something I don't hear often, we a few and far between! I had a look through your pics the other day & saw the shots of biddulph grange, congleton etc and presumed you were from the area. I grew up in Biddulph :) I try watch as many games as I can, but living up here with work & I play football on Saturdays its pretty hard. Although if they go on a good cup run I will follow as best I can midweek!

It would be great if the takeover comes good but I won't hold my breath... just never seems to happen for us! As long as we keep Micky in charge I'm sure we'll be up there this season though!

Matt

Bright Spark
Bristol Rovers, local team supported since childhood. My premiership team would be Chelsea. (bring on the negs :D)

LDUK

Master Poster
OOO someone was rubbish at football at school (its a theory i have, people who cant play / like footy were picked last in school for the team) :) lol

Lol. I wasn't terrible at football, and I was never picked last, but I wasn't as good as a lot of people at school, because football didn't interest me lol. What about you Sweeny?

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
My team is Hearts (hence the HMFC in my name) while my English team would probably be Liverpool due to having quite a few friends down there.

Go to every home game for Hearts and try to attend as many away games as possible but this is usually quite hard due to University. Never miss a European, cup match or a derby though whether it's home or away ;)

Also go to all the Scotland home matches and hope to attend my first away one by the time the Euro qualifiers are over.

Xavien

Enthusiast
Im with PaulH here, although not a member of his household lol, i am a big liverpool fan :) have friends who are Rovers fans to i guess we come from the same city then Matt originally:) saw rovers get promoted a few seasons ago, i think the shout went "shrewsbury whats the score!" lol was a great game, i was with a mad rovers fan at the time and he was shouting that out, half the shrewsbury fans were looking at him!

Last edited:

Matt

Bright Spark
Im with PaulH here, although not a member of his household lol, i am a big liverpool fan :) have friends who are Rovers fans to i guess we come from the same city then Matt originally:) saw rovers get promoted a few seasons ago, i think the shout went "shrewsbury whats the score!" lol was a great game, i was with a mad rovers fan at the time and he was shouting that out, half the shrewsbury fans were looking at him!

Yeah i used to go and watch them at the memorial ground and at twerton park before that. :)

Then i moved to norwich and now have to make do with being a member of the official club site.