promotion

sezare

i am looking to build a gaming tower but the 2500 is a bit too much for me do you guys do like a black friday stuff ?

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Not sure if serious?

Black Friday is months away.

If you need a buld cheaper than £2500, just spec a PC up for less than £2500... that is rather the point of custom specs, to let you choose :)

sezare

You didn’t get me I ask you guys if you do discount on Black Friday cuz I didn’t check your website on last Black Friday I want to know if I am gone wait till then or do something else

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You didn’t get me I ask you guys if you do discount on Black Friday cuz I didn’t check your website on last Black Friday I want to know if I am gone wait till then or do something else
PCS don't do sales, they just do very good prices all year round and review systems which are always discounted.

But as Oussebon says, if you can't afford 2500, then just build to less than that? That's the whole point of a custom build, you can spec it how you'd like.

And Black Friday is many months away.

Last edited:

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
They do have some black friday offers, though they also as above have some offers throughout the year, but do you even need to spend £2500 on the PC?

sezare

That’s the cpu I have in my old laptop that why I am thinking to build a stronger tower better than my laptop

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
But what monitor are you actually gaming on? If it's 1080p 60hz, or indeed 4k 60hz, it doesn't matter if you have a monster CPU or just a good CPU, the performance will be the same. The only difference is the hole in your wallet :)

sezare

But what monitor are you actually gaming on? If it's 1080p 60hz, or indeed 4k 60hz, it doesn't matter if you have a monster CPU or just a good CPU, the performance will be the same. The only difference is the hole in your wallet :)
If I build this moster I am thinking to go for this screen
Acer
4.1 out of 5 stars 123Reviews

Acer KG271Bbmiipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor, Black with red stand (TN Panel, FreeSync, 240 Hz, 1 ms, HDR Ready, ZeroFrame, DP, HDMI)