Help my mother board keeps blowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milesflack

Hi all just wondering why my mother board keeps blow out I have bought two mother boards and both of them have blown out my specs of the pc are:
AMD A8-7600 cpu
asrock fm2a68m-hd+ motherboard
8gb of ddr3 ram
Gtx 1050ti oc addition
500w no brand power supply
250gb ssd
1tb hard drive
Please let me know what I should do to stop it blowing out
Thanks

miles

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all just wondering why my mother board keeps blow out I have bought two mother boards and both of them have blown out my specs of the pc are:
AMD A8-7600 cpu
8gb of ddr3 ram
Gtx 1050ti oc addition
250gb ssd
1tb hard drive
Please let me know what I should do to stop it blowing out
Thanks

miles
As PCS sell custom desktops and laptops we can’t advise on self builds or competitor builds, you may want to check out toms hardware which is an open forum.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
In the meantime, stop buying new motherboards until you work out what's blowing them up.

A short circuit e.g. contact with the case, or the no brand PSU would be obvious potential culprits. Good luck.

Milesflack

I have just bought a Corsair 750w power supply gold rating semi modular should this be all right for my mother board that keeps blowing out the pc specs listed below
AMD A8-7600 cpu
8gb of ddr3 ram
Gtx 1050ti oc addition
250gb ssd
1tb hard drive
Thanks

miles

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have just bought a Corsair 750w power supply gold rating semi modular should this be all right for my mother board that keeps blowing out the pc specs listed below
AMD A8-7600 cpu
8gb of ddr3 ram
Gtx 1050ti oc addition
250gb ssd
1tb hard drive
Thanks

miles
Same answer as above, you’ll need another forum, this forum is for advice on PCS machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.