How long is an order kept on the books while finance is set as "Referred"?

SJA914

Hi there :)

Apologies if this has been posted before (I did a search but it didn't turn up anything similar for me), but I wanted to check what the deadline is on an order whilst my finance application is set to "Referred"? How long until the order expires, should Hitachi not approve my application by a set time?

I placed the order on the 2nd Feb and it got referred through for a human check (fair enough). Hitachi phoned me on the 3rd and told me it was being dealt with that day, but after several follow-up calls it's still sat with its status set to referred and no action has been taken. They just say final checks are in progress.

Obviously it's a busy time for lending companies with people starting to spend again post-January, but I was just becoming a little concerned that my order might expire before an underwriter gets around to approving the finance application.

Would any kind folks be able to advise me please? :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi there :)

Apologies if this has been posted before (I did a search but it didn't turn up anything similar for me), but I wanted to check what the deadline is on an order whilst my finance application is set to "Referred"? How long until the order expires, should Hitachi not approve my application by a set time?

I placed the order on the 2nd Feb and it got referred through for a human check (fair enough). Hitachi phoned me on the 3rd and told me it was being dealt with that day, but after several follow-up calls it's still sat with its status set to referred and no action has been taken. They just say final checks are in progress.

Obviously it's a busy time for lending companies with people starting to spend again post-January, but I was just becoming a little concerned that my order might expire before an underwriter gets around to approving the finance application.

Would any kind folks be able to advise me please? :)
Best to contact PCS directly, it's not something we would know unfortunately.

They're open 8am to 8pm during the week.