Laptops: High spec CPU, low spec GPU

craggen

Any chance of getting more additions to professional / workstation laptops? The description says "Choice of 14" though to 17.3" screen sizes." - but there aren't. Only 14 & 15.6".

More specifically, the new 10th Gen H-Series CPUs with integrated graphics / low tier dedicated graphics would be great. For me specifically, I need a laptop to be able to handle large - demanding - Visual Studio projects. A 10750H or 10875H will do that perfectly, but I don't exactly need an RTX 2060.

Was checking out the Vyper 17" and it looks great, but again I don't know that I can justify an RTX 2060 that will get little to no use.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Any chance of getting more additions to professional / workstation laptops? The description says "Choice of 14" though to 17.3" screen sizes." - but there aren't. Only 14 & 15.6".

More specifically, the new 10th Gen H-Series CPUs with integrated graphics / low tier dedicated graphics would be great. For me specifically, I need a laptop to be able to handle large - demanding - Visual Studio projects. A 10750H or 10875H will do that perfectly, but I don't exactly need an RTX 2060.

Was checking out the Vyper 17" and it looks great, but again I don't know that I can justify an RTX 2060 that will get little to no use.
These are all brand new chassis, only been out a couple of weeks, it's likely more will be added as they're released.

D

Deleted member 94250

is there any idea if/when this will happen?