Death Stranding Promotion with Nvidia GPUs

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
When i spoke to someone at PCS the current promotions are only on new orders going in since it launched.
Theres other bits with my build that need sorting first, but he has said he can ask about it once its built.... i'm not holding out hope though. he said its tied to the parts being sold so it sounded like whatever they give away has to pair up.

You'll be able to see if you have it as part of your order, it shows on your order page as a promotional item at the bottomof the spec list.
Ah, yes, sorry, my bad, looks like it's only valid on new orders and fixed at that time.

D

Deleted member 17413

And what about when you make an amendment?

So if the part is on your order already before the promotion start date, you wont get it.
If you amend parts, the offer does show in the amendment configurator, so if you changed the CPU (Assassin) or GPU (Death) to another part that qualifies, then it looks like you get the offer but I havent tried or asked about that.
I asked if I could/would get it with my order where the parts are the same as what the promotions are on, and it sounds like a no unless he can pull in some favours (which they've already done for me, so i'm not going to push it)

I never really got into Assassin's Creed, I have 3 or 4 of the titles on my Steam account that i've loaded maybe once each, I think if I have a look at Death Stranding and I like the look of it, i'll just buy it some day.
Already had a tip off about Elite:Dangerous and gonna look at that, so i'm gonna have plenty to do already alongside Witcher, Dota, WoW and Torchlight II.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So if the part is on your order already before the promotion start date, you wont get it.
If you amend parts, the offer does show in the amendment configurator, so if you changed the CPU (Assassin) or GPU (Death) to another part that qualifies, then it looks like you get the offer but I havent tried or asked about that.
I asked if I could/would get it with my order where the parts are the same as what the promotions are on, and it sounds like a no unless he can pull in some favours (which they've already done for me, so i'm not going to push it)

I never really got into Assassin's Creed, I have 3 or 4 of the titles on my Steam account that i've loaded maybe once each, I think if I have a look at Death Stranding and I like the look of it, i'll just buy it some day.
Already had a tip off about Elite:Dangerous and gonna look at that, so i'm gonna have plenty to do already alongside Witcher, Dota, WoW and Torchlight II.
Don't forget Doom Eternal if you like a brainless fast paced shooter, it's just so much fun!

Krasio

Silver Level Poster
I see, thank you!
I've went on a shoping spree start of this year and bought a PS4 with Death Stranding and i never touched the console till my rig broke and i had to turn to PCS. And even now, i haven't yet played more than 20 min of Death Stranding on it :LOL: Was never a console gamer.

As far as Assassin's Creed, i never got into it as well, so same here. UNLESS i get that sweet copy. I'm gonna give it a try hopefully more than the 20 min play time i gave Death Stranding.

My go to now is Warzone, League (although im 6 months free but i might get back into it once PCS delivers) Valorant,OW and ... Cyberpunk when it comes out !

radhumble

I found that when I upgraded my warranty it plopped both Assassins Creed and Death Stranding, as well as Horizon Zero Dawn into my promotional items list; so whether I get them or not we'll see!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Hmmm, this seems a bit strange to me.

Would I not be right in thinking that there was annoyance with another customer as they received their system without the promotion codes that were on their order when they purchased, due to the time it took for the queue to build etc?

Just being devils advocate as I don't think it's fair to have it all one way.

I could be wrong by the way, I just have this inkling in my head. At whichever point the codes are allocated, they should be allocated regardless of whether the promotion was available at the moment of order completion or not.

Paddy Baxter

Bronze Level Poster
This is one of the most ironic fates of all. Old enough to afford all the games and the rig to play them, not enough time to even complete a tiny fraction of them?

Anyone else really guilty of playing a lot of new games for half an hour and never revisiting them?
Definitely. About 15 hours into Red Dead 2 in 6 months. Then when I do get a day to play something I’ll do something dumb like complete Max Payne again on my overpriced hardware 😂

radhumble

Hey guys!

Just a quick update on those codes I mentioned above. I received all of them just there as my build was dispatched.

So it seems that amending your order when you have eligible components but not the promotions tied to them seems to allot them to your order. Even upgrading the warranty made it so I received them.

Just food for thought if people are missing out on the deals.

Edit: I received 3 games, Death Stranding (RTX GPU), Horizon Zero Dawn (AMD Processor), and Assassins Creed Vahalla (AMD Processor). Kinda funky that you can get two promotions on the same component but I'm really not complaining