Cyberpunk 2077

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm liking the looks of those specs. My current system sits between the minimum and recommended. The system I'm hoping to have by time the game comes out is going to be nicely beyond them!
EiNUJFmXcAMbsV1.png

D

Deleted member 41971

actually reasonable considering, be interesting what ultra settings looks like with fps etc,

D

Deleted member 41971

If it has ray tracing, I'll be upgrading my rig much sooner than I had planned.... too good to miss out on, even for 6 months!

How much are you spending on a new rig then :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
How much are you spending on a new rig then :D

OMG!!! That’s old as well! I’m so behind the times! Thanks for the link!

Well that settles it then, this is going to be a stunning game!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
if anyone's interested, there is a list of all current and future announced games featuring dlss and ray tracing

Good find, cheers for posting that! I’d just downloaded the Witcher 3 the week my old system died so I might now wait until the ray traced version comes out. If I ever finish Red Dead 2... thirty hours in and I feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface.

D

Deleted member 41971

good things are coming, hopefully there will be something enjoyable in 2020 (y)

Following a couple of delays, those looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 got some good news today: the game has officially gone gold. That, of course, means that Cyberpunk 2077 has been finished, written to a disc, and can now be sent off for mass production. It also means that outside of some kind manufacturing disaster, the game likely won’t be delayed anymore.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
good things are coming, hopefully there will be something enjoyable in 2020 (y)

Following a couple of delays, those looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 got some good news today: the game has officially gone gold. That, of course, means that Cyberpunk 2077 has been finished, written to a disc, and can now be sent off for mass production. It also means that outside of some kind manufacturing disaster, the game likely won’t be delayed anymore.
With the game having gone gold, I guess I'm now going to cross my fingers, arms, legs, toes AND eyes and hope I get the new rig in time for release! :LOL: