Pc build help

patodr

Hey, I dunno where to post this.
But I need a new gaming pc, Iv no idea on what parts to put in it.
I will be gaming & streaming, and using vr so I’ll need a usb type-C port ,
Also I want 32gb of ram.
Also if the pc could handle all that it would be great .
i 100% do Not want a liquid cooled pc. Their not for me.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I ended up buying a pc from a different vender. Now it’s fried :/. So this time I’m definitely buy from here as Iv heard all good things . The only thing is. My budget is 1,500
I would hold off for a week or so as the 3070 plus the new AMD chips are being released and they would fit a £1500 budget perfectly, so you’d be looking at entry level 4k or high end 1440 ultrawide performance.

patodr

I would hold off for a week or so as the 3070 plus the new AMD chips are being released and they would fit a £1500 budget perfectly, so you’d be looking at entry level 4k or high end 1440 ultrawide performance.
im not bohered about the 4k. i do need a monitor aswel, currently iv 2 monitors, one hmdi dell one and one old accer, vga monitor, so id like upgrade the vga monitor to a hdmi one aswel.
what you you suggest for now? 3 things i require;
no liquid cool,
i need a usb type-c port.
and i want 32 gb of ram

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
im not bohered about the 4k. i do need a monitor aswel, currently iv 2 monitors, one hmdi dell one and one old accer, vga monitor, so id like upgrade the vga monitor to a hdmi one aswel.
what you you suggest for now? 3 things i require;
no liquid cool,
i need a usb type-c port.
and i want 32 gb of ram
Like I say, I wouldn't buy now, you're literally 2 weeks away from significantly more power at the same price.

patodr

Like I say, I wouldn't buy now, you're literally 2 weeks away from significantly more power at the same price.
i no what your saying but at the same time, parts would be cheaper now aswel :p. iv a vr headset coming in less that a week, and just wann buy a propper pc for my budget.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i no what your saying but at the same time, parts would be cheaper now aswel :p. iv a vr headset coming in less that a week, and just wann buy a propper pc for my budget.
But that's the point, the current 2000 series cards are much MORE expensive for less performance, and the upcoming 5000 series CPU's are SUBSTANTIALLY more powerful for around the same cost.

You wouldn't be able to build what you required in your budget, it would require a 2070 Super which would take you over budget.

With the 3000 series, you'd be able to afford a suitable system.

Even if you order now, you wouldn't receive it for a month anyway.

patodr

But that's the point, the current 2000 series cards are much MORE expensive for less performance, and the upcoming 5000 series CPU's are SUBSTANTIALLY more powerful for around the same cost.

You wouldn't be able to build what you required in your budget, it would require a 2070 Super which would take you over budget.

With the 3000 series, you'd be able to afford a suitable system.

Even if you order now, you wouldn't receive it for a month anyway.
oh dam, :/ i guess il have to wait. what date are they supose to be out?

patodr

You'd need to ask PCS themselves whether they will be updated to the new hardware...preumsbaly that will be the case but nothing is guaranteed these days.

As to whether they are any good, depends which one..of the current selection, I personally wouldn't order any of them....the FNATIC Pro and Ultra I'd consider if they had an NVIDIA GPU in them
ah ok