NVidia 3000 series confirmed details

target680

Bronze Level Poster
Been checking this thread everyday since launch and finally getting around to posting!

I ordered a standard 3080 for my build on Sept 17th at 14:12. I then upgraded to the Strix on Oct 3rd as I found out the standard wasn’t a founders edition and was a lucky dip essentially. Gutted.

can confirm that you get the watch dogs legion code emailed to you. My rig has been dispatched and arriving tomorrow.

you’ve all been great on here and I wanted to say thank you for all the posts of reassurance during this time! I’ll definitely be checking the power cables when it gets here though haha

All the best!
Congrats . For all us waiting and now kicking ourselves for not upgrading to a Strix earlier i say enjoy.

Rossl496

How did the cabling go?
Managed to get it done, not too impressed with the cable management of the build overall, was a real struggle getting the other side of the pc closed as no care was given as to which cables could be sat where for more room 😅 I will be taking it apart with a friend some day and redoing the cable management but everything works as it should, the 3080 is a beasty card I can tell you🤣 hopefully get a code for watch dogs but I've not heard anything regarding that, was it just for the strix cards orrr?

Attachments

• received_259490055437903.jpeg
    received_259490055437903.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 180
Last edited by a moderator:

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
This morning I was gonna downgrade to the normal version. Most of us are still waiting ;)
I did earlier. Rang them there to confirm regarding queue position and was told my position remains and although they have 3080s on order they cant give a specific date. Asked was it wise to change and he said yes as they have zero visibility of further ROG deliveries.

So I don't feel so bad. Saved me 125 euro too. Feck it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Managed to get it done, not too impressed with the cable management of the build overall, was a real struggle getting the other side of the pc closed as no care was given as to which cables could be sat where for more room 😅 I will be taking it apart with a friend some day and redoing the cable management but everything works as it should, the 3080 is a beasty card I can tell you🤣 hopefully get a code for watch dogs but I've not heard anything regarding that, was it just for the strix cards orrr?
You can see on your order if a game code was included.

sebinou

Bronze Level Poster
Doesnt look like it unfortunately, not sure as to why lol
Same for me, and a key should be included with every purchased 3080.

also i upgraded this morning for the ROG as i was told it would most likely be faster as there are less order for this model. The support seems to say everything and it s opposite, sadly :/

Last edited:

sebinou

Bronze Level Poster
989B3285-71E7-4FF7-AD27-A0A7055DB150.jpeg
I would tend to agree.
Maybe im just worrying for nothing, but i remember ordering the 3080 and watch dog should come with it.
Now on the order page there is no info to backup that.
Glad i contacted the support but not even sure it will help in case the code is not sent to me.