New build

Ramraid76

Hi
I've just put this together and wondered if anyone could have a look and see if it's OK, I mostly play games like warhammer 2, WoW, baldurs gate 3. Is there any glaring mistakes I've made? Much appreciated.
Case
PCS 3601 CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™ i5 Six Core Processor i5-9600 (3.1GHz) 9MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF H310M-PLUS GAMING R2.0: Micro-ATX, DDR4, LGA1151, USB 3.1 - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
6GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1660 - HDMI, DP - GeForce GTX VR Ready!
1st Storage Drive
512GB PCS 2.5" SSD, SATA 6 Gb (520MB/R, 450MB/W)
1st Storage Drive
1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 64MB CACHE
Power Supply
CORSAIR 350W VS SERIES™ VS-350 POWER SUPPLY
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 120 High Performance Liquid Cooler
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Extra Case Fans
1x 120mm Black Case Fan (configured to extract from rear/roof)

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
if you post the spec complete with configuration link, budget and what your using it for someone can probably help

Ramraid76

Sounds like you have ordered the above system, then amended it but it is still in pre-production yes?

We need to know what your budget is as well as what monitor it will be used in conjunction with (resolution and refresh rate or make and model). On the face of it, the spec is not the best...the PSU is the absolute minimum so would allow no upgrades in future; GPU is kind of neither low or high refresh 1080p, just kind of in no-man's land in the middle. But, without a budget, no idea what changes could be made...an AMD system would have been better though
Yes I've made amendments to quite a few things, the PSU being one of them, but it's hasn't updated yet.

My budget was around the £900 mark and I'll check my monitor details as soon as I get home.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
You should always check before ordering. That's not a good value for money system at all. I would recommend cancelling, getting some advice on your uses and then re-ordering.

Below are some links that we always recommend new customers consider before hitting the ole "buy" button :)

Ramraid76

You should always check before ordering. That's not a good value for money system at all. I would recommend cancelling, getting some advice on your uses and then re-ordering.

Below are some links that we always recommend new customers consider before hitting the ole "buy" button :)

Thanks I will have a read through those links, I've still plenty of time to cancel or make changes, much appreciated.