Samsung LC49RG90SSUXEN 49" Back in stock

D

Deleted member 103489

Well my monitor has encountered small issue, this morning noticed on the top left corner their are 2 dead pixels.

They may have probably been their all along, screen is so big lol

What do you think i should do, keep this? or send it back to samsung and get replacement.

Their not bothering me really, but the question i have will these get worse?

Do i take the risk? if thats the right phrase to say for dead pixels lol

and just to confirm their not stuck pixels.

D

Deleted member 103489

Yeah monitor works fine it's just those 2 dead pixels,
Yeah your right though, phoned them up and their picking the monitor up tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 103489

It was rather funny, when i was on the phone to them and mentioned the fault and model of the monitor their first reaction was ''it's not the bezel peeling of is it'' lol

they did advice me that the dead pixels on the monitor would probably get worse, so yeah probably was good call to do this now rather than later.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It was rather funny, when i was on the phone to them and mentioned the fault and model of the monitor their first reaction was ''it's not the bezel peeling of is it'' lol

they did advice me that the dead pixels on the monitor would probably get worse, so yeah probably was good call to do this now rather than later.
Was that Samsung direct or through a reseller?

D

Deleted member 103489

Was that Samsung direct or through a reseller?
Yeah it was samsung direct, their picking the monitor up tomorrow, got text to say between 10-5.

Hopefully they get me new one for next week because their samsung website have them out of stock :-(

Those darn dead pixels lol

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah it was samsung direct, their picking the monitor up tomorrow, got text to say between 10-5.

Hopefully they get me new one for next week because their samsung website have them out of stock :-(

Those darn dead pixels lol
That’s really positive, usually manufacturers don’t give a damn about dead pixels unless it’s literally a big chunk of the screen affected. The fact they’re even willing to take it back is above and beyond what most manufacturers would do. Asus for example are notorious at brushing off dead pixels.

Well done Samsung! And we’ll done for chasing it, definitely better not to settle with it.

D

Deleted member 103489

Here are the dead pixels shown on the near top of the monitor, seem to be grouped together 2-3 missing.

Other than that the monitor is beyond stunning, lets hope the 2nd one comes without any problems.

''For anyone who is considering getting one of these monitors please don't be put off, this can happened to any monitor you buy!
and samsung from my experience over the phone have asked little questions to get exchange done.

Attachments

• 121115212_253931126036306_5074342369230083064_n.jpg
    121115212_253931126036306_5074342369230083064_n.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 132
D

Deleted member 103489

That’s really positive, usually manufacturers don’t give a damn about dead pixels unless it’s literally a big chunk of the screen affected. The fact they’re even willing to take it back is above and beyond what most manufacturers would do. Asus for example are notorious at brushing off dead pixels.

Well done Samsung! And we’ll done for chasing it, definitely better not to settle with it.
exactly, they have been really good with this.

Again i did state over the phone to them that i was not really that bothered but did advice this coudl get worse over time.

D

Deleted member 103489

Well that's my monitor been collected, delivery driver joked to say let's hope the monitor arrives in one peice.. Oh thanks for saying that, makes me feel so much better lol

D

Deleted member 103489

Update:

Got email of Samsung to say they have received the monitor back their currently out of stock for replacement.

Asked them how long EST this would take. reply was 3rd week or end of November.

This seems rather long wait however they did give me option for refund
which i have done, and may choose amazon.

Samsung have been really good with dealing with this though, but they did recommend me to
go for the refund because of the delay.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Update:

Got email of Samsung to say they have received the monitor back their currently out of stock for replacement.

Asked them how long EST this would take. reply was 3rd week or end of November.

This seems rather long wait however they did give me option for refund
which i have done, and may choose amazon.

Samsung have been really good with dealing with this though, but they did recommend me to
go for the refund because of the delay.
That's a shame....

Amazon are showing as having them in stock for delivery thursday, so leap on there quick!

D

Deleted member 103489

Fingers crossed you get a good one.... worst comes to the worst, amazon returns are second to none so they'll just swap it out for you if anything's wrong.
yes keeping fingers and toes crossed lol

Yeah amazon are really good with their service, have had great experience with dealing with them in the past with LG oled replacement.

Again though end of november would have been to long to wait but samsung support understood fully.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
yes keeping fingers and toes crossed lol

Yeah amazon are really good with their service, have had great experience with dealing with them in the past with LG oled replacement.

Again though end of november would have been to long to wait but samsung support understood fully.
Yeah, think Samsung did very well, and not at all surprised they've shifted their stocks entirely, these things are like hotcakes.

D

Deleted member 103489

Yeah, think Samsung did very well, and not at all surprised they've shifted their stocks entirely, these things are like hotcakes.
They are indeed,

I think once samsung have them back in for stock for end of November they will be gone again, and with christmas coming around the corner etc these monitors probably won't be around again until early next year.

D

Deleted member 103489

Well my monitor has been dispatched earlier today, excitement again lol

With my exchange refund,
Samsung have been excellent with the whole proccess only took 6 days from sending the item back
and contacting me yesterday.

They have now sent me email to say refund will be credited back to my card within 3-5 days.