SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Noticed today that PCS have started stocking the new version of the slightly older H115i Pro...the XT seems like a good cooler as an alternative to the Platinum, especially as the fans are not RGB:

Ooooooo..... it's about time they updated the H115i.... and man, that price is competitive, I'm a bit surprised by that, usually corsairs are quite a margin above, but that's not much over the H100i.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Great to have the 5yr warranty but I don't see it as an advantage over the RGB Platinum really. Seems a strange placement for me, price wise. I'm wondering if they are getting rid of the RGB Platinum and replacing it with the capellix. That would make more sense for the pricing structure I guess.

I still don't think the Platinum is finished with though, I would have it over the new Pro, but I wouldn't mind the new Capellix :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I didn't read a huge amount into it but is there actually any difference between the XT and the Platinum? Besides the fans being non-RGB variants? On the surface they seem to basically be the same
I think the XT is a new model? Not sure I’ve heard of it before, but must admit I didn’t read too much into it either.