RTX 3070 Release

decaro

Enthusiast
No way to know without contacting PCS directly, get on live chat during a weekday and they’ll give you the most up to date info. But if we’re looking at things on a supply and demand basis, the demand is far outweighing the supply. Nvidia have fluffed the launch supply of the whole 3000 series, I’d advise a truckload of patience 😬
frick lol

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It’s installed! Took a while to do as the 2070 Super in there is a full sized beast in my small case. So I had to remove the cooler radiator from it’s mounting in order to get that out.

Then I had the faff of tidying up the cables once I’d added the twelve pin adaptor. Used some zip ties to make it look as neat as I could but I’ll definitely be investing in one of Corsair’s new leads so it’s more visually appealing in future 😀

Before...

View attachment 19381

After...

View attachment 19384

I have no idea why the after pic has decided to turn itself ninety degrees. I can only assume it’s my punishment for being a smug git 😆
Looking fine!!! I do love those founders editions!

You definitely need the corsair adapter PSU cable once it's out.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
That looks good, that is a tiny case isn't it?
Yarp, it’s the iCue 220T. I was quite choosy about what components went in there so I’ve never had any problems.
But I can imagine it’d be quite a pressure cooker in there if you didn’t pick the right CPU/cooler combo.

I have no clue if I did, I ordered a new system with one, still in pre-production, I hope I don't have to wait too long
I've had an email today about my build with RTX 3070 saying the expected date due to staffing and demand is 16th November, but that isn't guaranteed... :rolleyes:

decaro

Enthusiast
I've had an email today about my build with RTX 3070 saying the expected date due to staffing and demand is 16th November, but that isn't guaranteed... :rolleyes:
I got the same date on an email today, not great because the system I'm replacing died so I haven't got a decent working system right now.

Interstellar

Same here. Hopefully things can be processed sooner, but I understand if they can't. This just means I can most likely upgrade to a 5900x on the 5th without paying a penalty!

Mask3d

Silver Level Poster
Not an advertiser, I actually found some on Amazon of all places, was showing 2 in stock as of a few moments ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mask3d

Silver Level Poster
damn, sorry bro XD
Yeah I deleted the original post when I saw them disappear, managed to snag one earlier, didn't want to post the link directly due to bots etc but these are the Palit RTX 3070 Gamingpro OC versions, the non oc version is up for £800 by presumably a scalper company, the OC is for sale by Amazon themselves for £200 less, looking at prices it seems this card goes from anything from £530 to £650 depending on retailer so if it isn't a mistake then I'm happy with that price to beat the queue of doom, refunding the Rog Strix 3080 will pay for it too so hopefully a WIN. *Crosses fingers*

Anyone had any update on their builds? Noticed the stock online has flipped between either non-Founders editions or ASUS RTX 3070s...

skril

Bronze Level Poster
How long you whaiting for 3070? Im gonna buy pc maybe today but I don't know is sense wait for this card

How long you whaiting for 3070? Im gonna buy pc maybe today but I don't know is sense wait for this card
I was one of the lucky ones to get one as part of my build last Thursday when they launched. But seems like PCS stock is sporadic so don't know where in the queue I am or when they'll start to build!

Boy and Girls, i couldn't wait and so i cancelled my 3070 order with PCS and had them just ship the case with the rest of the bits installed. I called and emailed and nobody could tell me any dates and so I've sourced FE 3070 from the interweb! I wish everyone all the best with your wait and future builds ^_^

Attachments

• 123544328_10164596260690145_940205562633258416_o.jpg
    123544328_10164596260690145_940205562633258416_o.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 189
Yes slightly disappointing can’t even get an estimated date just week by week wait! I’d do the same but the 3070 now going for crazy prices online so guess will just have to wait it out :rolleyes:

decaro

Enthusiast
Yes slightly disappointing can’t even get an estimated date just week by week wait! I’d do the same but the 3070 now going for crazy prices online so guess will just have to wait it out :rolleyes:
Just had an update on mine and estimated build has been pushed from 16th to 20th, ain't looking good for me fellas

Same. Annoyingly I just had a Founders Edition in my basket on Scan but couldnt get through to PCS to remove my GPU from order in time!