Forum Member Ratings

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Too funny!
It's a very subtle change as well, I literally did a double take followed by a 'WHAAAAATTTT???'
tenor.gif

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
All you regulars are actually becoming mod-like :D

Maybe should have a custom title specifically for regular contributors (rather than just a post count).

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
All you regulars are actually becoming mod-like :D

Maybe should have a custom title specifically for regular contributors (rather than just a post count).
Not a bad idea! If you are worthy, then greatness shall be bestowed.

Or in my case, you'll be the butt of jokes :D

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Friends, mods and regular contributors... as of this message I am a mere thirty posts away from reaching the title I don’t really like the sound of... Spamtastic.

As the powers that be have kindly stated I can have a custom title, I’m gladly open to suggestions before committing to something.

I’ve got an open mind and thick skin so do your worst. Nothing is too highbrow or too childish... I’ve already got ‘Silent but Deadly’ on the shortlist.

Your feedback is, as always, appreciated.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Friends, mods and regular contributors... as of this message I am a mere thirty posts away from reaching the title I don’t really like the sound of... Spamtastic.

As the powers that be have kindly stated I can have a custom title, I’m gladly open to suggestions before committing to something.

I’ve got an open mind and thick skin so do your worst. Nothing is too highbrow or too childish... I’ve already got ‘Silent but Deadly’ on the shortlist.

Your feedback is, as always, appreciated.
1/. Damn fine coffee
2/. Visited by a Giant