rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

skril

Bronze Level Poster
Yee i know , but sitation is sick if you paying money.like this and cant choose, everywhere short stock;/ i like strix but pay 130 more is overpriced, every 3070 is overpriced for now

decaro

Enthusiast
Yee i know , but sitation is sick if you paying money.like this and cant choose, everywhere short stock;/ i like strix but pay 130 more is overpriced, every 3070 is overpriced for now
Thats just something that happens with such low stock.

Aidanr

Bronze Level Poster
Is it worth keeping the predicted build time date in acknowledgement or is it inaccurate as the 3080 emails were

decaro

Enthusiast
Is it worth keeping the predicted build time date in acknowledgement or is it inaccurate as the 3080 emails were
I highly doubt the automated emails are accurate with any of the 3000 series, im personally taking no notice of them to not get my hopes up.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As said countless times, the automated emails are to be ignored for the foreseeable future. They can't keep up with the stock issues.

skril

Bronze Level Poster
My build waiting only for card so they are geting new ryzens faster. But i recieved info from technical suport today that whaiting for big number3070 soon brands zotac and gigabyte and my should be one of them. So if true , good news