RTX3060 Ti available tomorrow

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Can we start a sweepstake to see when these will actually be able to be bought, without a pre-order, for immediate delivery, but a 'normal' person, for MSRP?

I say March.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Can we start a sweepstake to see when these will actually be able to be bought, without a pre-order, for immediate delivery, but a 'normal' person, for MSRP?

I say March.
Or how long it takes for this to turn into an "I'm still waiting for mine & little Jonnie ordered after me & has already got his Miss" thread

calvej6

I was able to select the 3060 ti as part of my build. It did not have pre-order or anything next to it. Will I still be waiting for months ha?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I was able to select the 3060 ti as part of my build. It did not have pre-order or anything next to it. Will I still be waiting for months ha?
That’s all going to depend on how many orders were placed the moment it went live, where you’ll be in the queue... and most importantly, how many units PCS get delivered to them.

Rakk

The Awesome
That’s all going to depend on how many orders were placed the moment it went live, where you’ll be in the queue... and most importantly, how many units PCS get delivered to them.
Also depends what else is in the build :)

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Anyone else think something is a bit off with the pricing? I'm getting £500 for a 3060 and almost £700 showing for a 3070?

As much as they are really great cards, I wouldn't be paying that personally.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Anyone else think something is a bit off with the pricing? I'm getting £500 for a 3060 and almost £700 showing for a 3070?

Wow... considering I paid £469 for a Founder’s Edition 3070 on release day, that seems exorbitant.

Krasio

Silver Level Poster

Huh? Here on PCS ?

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just looked as an upgrade out of curiosity, not that I'm getting one as this 2070 is doing me nicely

3060ti.jpg

Krasio

Silver Level Poster
Paid 448 but i'm not sure if the price for the delivery is included

Attachments

• rtx.PNG
    rtx.PNG
    57.5 KB · Views: 225

carrot_monkey

Bronze Level Poster
So true! Having looked at the figures about the 5000 series AMD processors and the backlog of 850w PSUs on order... it’s mind blowing!
Interesting. How can you have an insight to this? or is it best for common mortals people waiting for a built not to know and thus get demoralised. I got an order through today with a 3k GPU series and a 5k series CPU but hey the 850W PSU was no problem to add to the build.