RTX 3080

Little_Miss_Naughty

Bronze Level Poster
Does that not mean that you’ll now go to the back of the queue for the standard 3080 as that’s what it sounded like in the email they sent, that if you change your gpu then you lose your place in the queue
No you don’t go to the back of the queue as it goes by the date the order was originally made. That’s been confirmed by staff on here.

amiwood18

Bronze Level Poster
No you don’t go to the back of the queue as it goes by the date the order was originally made. That’s been confirmed by staff on here.
Ohright, that’s good to know as I thought you went to the back if you changed as that’s what they wrote here

Attachments

• F51233A3-5A04-4C2D-9C72-A7A49B72358C.jpeg
    F51233A3-5A04-4C2D-9C72-A7A49B72358C.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 291
Got my build this morning at 10am was really well packed was well worth the wait although I called up regarding my promotion codes for assasssins creed and the guy said the codes have expired, not happy about it so emailed them to sort something out.

kozuki

Enthusiast
Got my build this morning at 10am was really well packed was well worth the wait although I called up regarding my promotion codes for assasssins creed and the guy said the codes have expired, not happy about it so emailed them to sort something out.
sounds like they really need to sort it out, it's not out fault that we're waiting for our builds for 2 months and the promotions don't have any ending date or extra terms

Stumpykins

Bronze Level Poster
I got my build yesterday and both codes for COD and Valhalla worked fine . Seems odd .

Stumpykins

Bronze Level Poster
why are you calling?, mine were emailed to me. there were also on the order page, (the page that shows the spec of your rig) towards the bottom.

why are you calling?, mine were emailed to me. there were also on the order page, (the page that shows the spec of your rig) towards the bottom.
Mine hadn't been emailed and I emailed them too and heard nothing so called them to find out why I hadn't been sent them and got the reply of they have expired according to the guys team leader so I've emailed again.

Stumpykins

Bronze Level Poster
So by sounds of it I'm not getting promotion code sent out for it because codes have expired 😕
when they say expire what do they mean though, when I went to redeem mine, in the email it said

This code expires on Wednesday 3 March 2021 and must be redeemed before this date, otherwise it might not work and you might not receive the game. (Valhalla )
This code expires on Monday 11 January 2021 and must be redeemed before this date, otherwise it might not work and you might not receive the game. (COD)

Thats what I thought game codes had a good while before the code didn't work like a year to redeem it.

This is what he said
This is just to follow up on our phone call regarding your order. I’ve just talked to my team leader about your game codes. Unfortunately, it is possible that the codes given to us have expired. I’d encourage you to email [email protected] with the subject PROMOTIONAL CODE to see if they can do anything.

Best wishes,

scarpa1

Enthusiast
Thats what I thought game codes had a good while before the code didn't work like a year to redeem it.

This is what he said
This is just to follow up on our phone call regarding your order. I’ve just talked to my team leader about your game codes. Unfortunately, it is possible that the codes given to us have expired. I’d encourage you to email [email protected] with the subject PROMOTIONAL CODE to see if they can do anything.

Best wishes,
Have you checked on your order page?
Log in, go to orders, select the main order that has been dispatched, scroll down to near the bottom of specs, its before you get to pricing, should be between Build Time and Welcome Book

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
when they say expire what do they mean though, when I went to redeem mine, in the email it said

This code expires on Wednesday 3 March 2021 and must be redeemed before this date, otherwise it might not work and you might not receive the game. (Valhalla )
This code expires on Monday 11 January 2021 and must be redeemed before this date, otherwise it might not work and you might not receive the game. (COD)
That’s the time you need to redeem the code.

The offer is not set by PCS, it’s set by the manufacturer and they are always either time limited or number limited.

Dannyjw

Haven't heard anything about mine for a while. I ordered 16-10-2020.

I got a very long e-mail a few weeks back about the supply issues which i assumed everyone got who ordered a PC with a 3080. It mentioned they would not be sending any more updates on build time due to the 3080 issue causing false dates. Then around a week later i got another e-mail saying mine is ready to be built Wednesday 25 November 2020 but its still pre production so i'm not sure if that e-mail was a mistake or what and i haven't had anything since.

Gavras

Master Poster
Yes, as @Little_Miss_Naughty says, you need UPlay anyway, even if it's redeemed on steam.

Epic often have timed exclusives for say a year so it won't be available on any other platform during that time anyway.

As a note, once you've redeemed it, you can install Galaxy 2 which is GOG's launcher, that can tie in to all your games launchers and centralise your games list, this includes all the major platforms including steam, it's extemely handy. At the moment, you still need the separate launchers installed to run the game, but that will change eventually once it matures.

They really need to do some work on the security used by GOG, it’s the one provider I avoid and zero chance of adopting GOG Galaxy until they fix security.

if anything the security flaws with GOG highlight the reason for 2FA.

At the moment it needs a huge health warning.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
They really need to do some work on the security used by GOG, it’s the one provider I avoid and zero chance of adopting GOG Galaxy until they fix security.

if anything the security flaws with GOG highlight the reason for 2FA.

At the moment it needs a huge health warning.
What security issues?