Fav song ever

Stephen M

Author Level
Could never keep it to one song, so a good excuse for a few random posts.

Start with the amazing Lee "Scratch" Perry.

smallkube

Silver Level Poster

Hard to pick my favourite Parliament song but this is always a go to party track.

Last edited:

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hard to decide on favourite song ever, I'd say it changes constantly depending on my mood.

At the minute I can't get enough of Slaughter to Prevail

SmellyEmily1

it changes.

right now, it's " all of me", by the singer john legend. one of the reasons I like it so much is that it describes how I feel about people perfectly: they either take me for everything and who I am, or not at all

everyone has good in them, and everyone has bad. it's learning not to judge someone based on the bad qualities alone

D

Deleted member 41971

if I had to pick one, and I like a range of artists and songs, it would be green day Jesus of suburbia,

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
At my age there are probably too many favorite songs to name (and I've probably forgotten some of them too!) but there are two that always make my 'favorite' list - though one isn't a song at all (I hope that's allowed?).

I've always liked Golden Brown by The Stranglers, principally I think for the rhythm...

The finale from Stravinsky's Firebird is an absolute delight and a long-term favourite. Even if you don't like classical music give it a listen - it takes you on a journey and leaves you with a great feeling of hope at the end....

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Two single songs for me - yes I realise my basic maths is off a bit there!!

From my youth and for all the amazing happy sun-filled memories it brings flooding back - "I am the Resurrection" by The Stone Roses

And secondly having played classical guitar to Grade 6 as a young lad before hormones and their related lures got in the way - and for the optimistic and positive outlook you can't help having when you listen to it - "Sunburst" by Andrew York - by the man himself!

Last edited: