rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

ryabuc

I ordered an upgrade on the 29th of October at 13.13 and just got a dispatched notification this morning so they are definitely chomping through the orders!

MMBaz

So just to confirm I should not listen to the emails sent, what about the delivery status on the website?
Personally, I don’t think you should listen to the E-mails. When I ordered mines, I made sure nothing was pre-order. Not even the 3070 was pre-order when I ordered. I asked customer service if my system was going to be ready for Christmas and they basically told me not to hold my breath, the GPU should have been pre-order and the only thing I’m waiting on is the 3070. I noticed a few who ordered after me say their systems were in-building so they’d been allocated a 3070 before me. Next day, I received an E-Mail asking me to amend my order cause my fans were out of stock (even though they were in stock when I ordered and I was assured I was only waiting on a 3070 when everyone else after me was getting 3070’s). I’ve since amended my order so hopefully it goes into building like everyone else but yeah, don’t listen to the E-Mails cause I think everything’s a bit too hectic right now and Customer Service can’t really keep up.

carrot_monkey

Bronze Level Poster
Waiting dispatch....

I have to say I was completely caught out by the progress and if it wasn't for the threat of not having fresh produce next week due to France closing the border I wasn't going to get a monitor until the new year.

Also I sent them 2 messages a few days ago, asking to include the processor packaging so as to have it if I flog it on eBay but due to the speed that they are going through the orders now they didn't get to this until just now it seems.

I have sold another gaming machine in parts after I have had it for about 7 years and was surprised as to how much money there was still in it.

Let's see!

carrot_monkey

Bronze Level Poster
so how does this DPD business work then. I can see that it's location is PCS ltd and that DPD has received the order details.

I take it this means that they will pick up tomorrow and deliver the day after?

interestingly I can see that the shipped date on the DPD site is tomorrow's date.

is the app tracking and delivery time slot any accurate btw? the biggest mess up (next to dropping it) would be to miss the delivery and have to wait until next week.

MMBaz

Just checked my mail and my system has been built already and is now in testing... Can’t believe the speed of it. Went from being told this morning there was no 3070’s in stock and the chances of getting one before Christmas were slim to none, to being allocated one and the full system being built and tested within the same day! Now hoping it passes testing and is dispatched and arrives in time for Christmas! It’s cutting it close but I think there’s a slight chance! If they can pull this off, I’ll truly be amazed. If not, it was an outstanding effort and they’ll have my respect either way. If not before Christmas then I’m sure it’ll be shortly after :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just checked my mail and my system has been built already and is now in testing... Can’t believe the speed of it. Went from being told this morning there was no 3070’s in stock and the chances of getting one before Christmas were slim to none, to being allocated one and the full system being built and tested within the same day! Now hoping it passes testing and is dispatched and arrives in time for Christmas! It’s cutting it close but I think there’s a slight chance! If they can pull this off, I’ll truly be amazed. If not, it was an outstanding effort and they’ll have my respect either way. If not before Christmas then I’m sure it’ll be shortly after :)
They are working LONG hours at the moment to honour as many builds as humanly possible to arrive before christmas.

I'm so pleased yours is getting through, as you say, it should be through testing overnight and fingers crossed, if no issues, then despatched for delivery on Thursday.

Smoggyuk

Bronze Level Poster
Staff member
This is precisely why estimations of service are pretty much impossible. It used to be a standard 7:30am - 4:30pm shift in production. Now it is a split shift with a team twice as large and with a night shift that operates until 1am, we also have teams running in to Saturday and Sunday’s.

Literally speaking, customer services (me included) are playing catch up, often times we are trying to examine patterns of stock to produce adequate updates. The 3000 series and the AMD 5000 series has literally tipped all expectations upside down.

suppliers are NOT showing their hands and stock is turning up completely out of the blue, I believe we have some goods in agents and pre production agents that practically live at the HQ.

we are alleviating bottlenecks wherever possible and we are not slowing down until 1pm Christmas Eve.

We couldn’t be happier with providing some 3000 / 5000 series orders this side of Christmas.

MMBaz

This is precisely why estimations of service are pretty much impossible. It used to be a standard 7:30am - 4:30pm shift in production. Now it is a split shift with a team twice as large and with a night shift that operates until 1am, we also have teams running in to Saturday and Sunday’s.

Literally speaking, customer services (me included) are playing catch up, often times we are trying to examine patterns of stock to produce adequate updates. The 3000 series and the AMD 5000 series has literally tipped all expectations upside down.

suppliers are NOT showing their hands and stock is turning up completely out of the blue, I believe we have some goods in agents and pre production agents that practically live at the HQ.

we are alleviating bottlenecks wherever possible and we are not slowing down until 1pm Christmas Eve.

We couldn’t be happier with providing some 3000 / 5000 series orders this side of Christmas.
Thank you so much for all the effort yous are putting into this! Incredible teamwork I must say! The system has been dispatched and waiting on DPD pickup. Have my tracking number and promotional codes. It’s pretty surreal how quickly it all happened. If you’re not elves maybe Santa should ditch the elves and hire yous cause you’ve certainly given them a run for their money haha. I have a feeling it’s going to be a great Christmas this year all thanks to you guys! Now, the burden is on DPD lol :)

JosSiz

Thank you to you and your team for the incredible hard work on getting as many orders done before christmas, never would I have expected to be getting my pc before christmas.