RTX 3080

AnthWolf

Yeah, me too dude. The wait is killing me 😂
I certainly feel to those that are into the 50+ working days, nearing my 40th so I know I've still a few weeks 'til I get into the old-timers club I hear is getting traction in this thread by those who ordered late Sept.

Was going to give PCS a ring after the Xmas anyhows, hate to chase my order when I know others may have more important, actual issues with purchases or technical questions that need answers, but hopefully see what information I can gleam and if things are as Croupier mentioned, I may try and justify the extra expense for a more powerful GPU to have it come sooner. Means I've tonight and however long I'm in the phone queue tomorrow I suppose ^^

Lukemondo

Gold Level Poster
Now hit the big 50, I’m currently in the process of buying a house which I started just before ordering the PC and I think I might complete on the house before I get my PC :cry: :LOL: Oh well I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait!:D
EAD5D047-66A6-4CA8-AFF3-82A1C462A3EE.jpeg

Wildnomad

Bronze Level Poster
I called them up today and they said they have had no stock this month and they have 2100 machines waiting for a 3080!!!!! 😮

Jingo

Bronze Level Poster
I called them up today and they said they have had no stock this month and they have 2100 machines waiting for a 3080!!!!! 😮
Given those numbers I think it might be time to give up and get it without a card, or possibly switch to the overpriced 3090

kozuki

Enthusiast
Given those numbers I think it might be time to give up and get it without a card, or possibly switch to the overpriced 3090
depends on when you ordered, I am on 53 days now and looking forward to get into the next phases within next 1-2 weeks

dyllom

I just got off the phone with a very helpful guy (didn't catch his name) but I enquired about switching my ROG STRIX 3080 to a 3090 and he told me that they had MSI 3090 cards in stock so I've now switched. Apparently it's only my 5950x in my build that is holding me up but apparently they are due a shipment next week for that chip. He said as soon as the chips came in my PC would go into build! Things are certainly looking up.

Thank you to whoever I spoke to you were very helpful!

Merry Christmas to all of you here waiting for PC's and to the Moderators!

(Order placed 07/11 - 33 working days)
I phoned pcs to verify this myself as I might switch to 3090, they said they only stock zotac and gigabyte cards for the 3090.