RTX 3080

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Ordered my system on 10.12.20
Yesterday I got an email saying it's now in the building phase & the only component they are waiting for is the 5900X. All things considered I'm surprised they got the RTX3080 so quick. :)
This is frustrating, but I believe it is not true! Many people like me have been waiting for a 3080 for 70 days ... I can't believe it!

[I've edited this post to restore the original English language versions of @NANOBYTE and @Johnatkins posts. ubuysa]
@NANOBYTE is not in building, he/she says clearly they are waiting on a 5900X, so they are in the same boat as everyone else. I am however trying to establish the validity of @NANOBYTE's post.

I'm currently trying to establish the validity of @Johnatkins' post as well.

Can you all please keep your powder dry until we establish the validity of these posts. :)

Last edited:

DanFrewer

I would recommend checking my newest post regarding our customer support services and the situation that we are in.

We will absolutely get to your enquiry as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.
Thank you for the update we appreciate your hard work and dedication happy Friday!

Scottmask

Silver Level Poster
I Did look into this and was advised it was possible but i've been let down by the company in the past so i'm sticking with Quality over speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bradley23

That feeling when it goes in to building stage 😍
Only recently upgraded to the 3090 on Monday and is in build stage already
D370B926-CFEE-4E07-A92E-B37ABBA06B42.jpeg

Last edited:

DanFrewer

Changed my order again hahaha 1000 w here we gooo! Please dont tell me these are out of stock too or ill actually cry