The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Sounds like a good decision, though I am of course gutted to lose you from The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread :ROFLMAO:
Haha I'll still be around. I just amended my PCS order and it shows the 3060ti as in stock. So there is hope for everyone else. Guess there's still a backlog for other PC's lol. I did use the money saved on the GPU here to get a Samsung 1tb M.2 drive as can chuck Flight Sim on there as a bonus it comes with AC. Val atm :)

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
I am reading this thinking "Yes, they managed to find a 3070".....closely followed by "Oh, just noticed it is from Scan...never mind" :eek:

Haha sorry for bamboozling you. Anyway, if retailers can get their hands on some units I'm sure PCS can as well!

MarNut

I ordered mine on the 13th December, it went into pre production on the 18th and is still sat in pre production, I am currently up to 20 working days of the build, but its shortage it was bound to take longer,

I ordered mine on the 13th December, it went into pre production on the 18th and is still sat in pre production, I am currently up to 20 working days of the build, but its shortage it was bound to take longer,
What CPU did you order with it?

MarNut

Cool hopefully won’t be a massive wait for you then. Being ordered with the new Amd chips it could make it a longer wait given they keep going in and out of stock :)
yes and looking at there average dispatch time, it could worse case scenario if it takes the full length of time another few weeks, they are estimating a current wait of around 33 working days

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
i5 10600K which I probably why it went so quick. Built already and in testing now

I wanted AMD but need Intel for some programs I run with work, they don't play nice with the previous generation of AMD processors and couldn't afford to roll the dice

i5 10600K which I probably why it went so quick. Built already and in testing now

I wanted AMD but need Intel for some programs I run with work, they don't play nice with the previous generation of AMD processors and couldn't afford to roll the dice
Ah cool I’m waiting on a 5600x so won’t get my hopes up too soon 😂

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Checking the status every 30 mins since it went "into Testing" knowing it'll probably take a day or two to dispatch .... this is worse than the dominos app. I'll be stood at the window with my arms crossed for the rest of the week scrutinising every car that pulls into the street encase it has my computer

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
Ah cool I’m waiting on a 5600x so won’t get my hopes up too soon 😂

The 5600x really shouldn't be a big problem. It was in stock with several retailers before the weekend (heck I nearly bought one from Amazon) and I see it is currently in stock with a rival custom PL builder. If they can all get their hands on some I'm sure the very excellent people at PCS can as well!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm guessing by the name of this thread, you ordered the 3060 TI? I'm on 16 days at the moment so hoping mine will dispatch soon.
Sure did, it would depend on the CPU as well and I was going for an Intel CPU which aren't as in demand as the AMD CPU's

But Fingers crossed hopefully it gets to building soon. On another note it took them a little over 2 hours to go from being built to testing, hopefully everything goes well with the testing and I could be sitting with my new machine by the end of the week

Sure did, it would depend on the CPU as well and I was going for an Intel CPU which aren't as in demand as the AMD CPU's

But Fingers crossed hopefully it gets to building soon. On another note it took them a little over 2 hours to go from being built to testing, hopefully everything goes well with the testing and I could be sitting with my new machine by the end of the week
Nice. Have fun with the new PC when it arrives :D

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just got an email that it awaiting dispatch. Pre Production > Being Built > Testing > Awaiting Dispatch all in the one day

Damn fine work

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
Just got an email that it awaiting dispatch. Pre Production > Being Built > Testing > Awaiting Dispatch all in the one day

Damn fine work

Interesting! Thanks for sharing. And you were on 22 days when it went into build?

I'm on 16 days myself, so I guess it's not completely outrageous for me to hope for some time next week...