RTX 3080

georgi.stoyanov

Bronze Level Poster
Not sure how to put specs in here, screenshots the config. When I rang last week they said they had everything... Bit frustrating to find out they may have not have got that info right.
whats your case ,if its one of the recently gone out of stock ,they gonna have a new batch of cases around 25th of this month ,might be the thing holding your rig back. Or it might be the PSU ,i think the 850 series are out of stock

georgi.stoyanov

Bronze Level Poster
i remember us having the same order date and switching to the 3090 around the same time, my estimated builds keep getting longer and yours shorter so hopefully we meet in the middle 😂
seems like soon we gonna be like Vin Diesel and Paul Walker at the crossroads :D :D :D .... ''its been a looooong daaay without you my friend ..and ill tell you all about it when i see you again '' :D

willrnt

Bronze Level Poster
Another milestone - now my 70th Birthday :) i7 standard 3080, everything in stock excluding 3080, just wondering what the longest wait time was have seen a few people get their rigs between 65 and 75 pre-prod days
idk how you do it 😂 id get a pc from somewhere else if I had to wait that long 😂

Aria03

Has anyone cried while waiting for their rig yet?
I'm a games dev student working on a 2015 imac, needless to say the frustration of programmes crashing with deadlines approaching does hit but I know when my PC comes it'll be worth it so patiently waiting

Scottmask

Silver Level Poster
last i heard and saw on here builds were being built between 65-75 days so you should be expecting it being built anytime now...

this does of course depend on stock.

BizzHood

Bronze Level Poster
last i heard and saw on here builds were being built between 65-75 days so you should be expecting it being built anytime now...

this does of course depend on stock.
Just came off the phone, was told the same old stuff no stock and we don't expect a decent amount soon so probably looking at end of Feb start of march.. 65 days already plus another potential 30+ is a no go for me im out

MichaelJames249

I ordered pc on the 5th of October at 10am, now 76 days in 'pre-production. Only a standard 3080 GPU wanted and this was the only item marked 'pre-order'.
Feel sorry for you, there is alot of people waiting you must be one of the top of the list! Not heard of many waiting around 70-80 or more days

Durakus

Bronze Level Poster
My order is finally dispatched... I'm sorry my ex-3080 brothers. It was too much of a wait and I had to switch to a 3090 a few weeks ago. Hopfully with fewer of us on the 3080 spec you will see builds sooner than later.

MichaelJames249

My order is finally dispatched... I'm sorry my ex-3080 brothers. It was too much of a wait and I had to switch to a 3090 a few weeks ago. Hopfully with fewer of us on the 3080 spec you will see builds sooner than later.
When did you order originally and when did you change?

willrnt

Bronze Level Poster
how many days were you in pre prod?

Durakus

Bronze Level Poster
Ordered on the 13th
Pre-prod 7 days later on the 20th
Build date 08th of this month.
46 working days total.

Changed to 3090 on the 2nd (02-01-21)
Essentially 5 working days after switching to a 3090
And 10 working days in testing.

BigBoss

Ordered on the 13th
Pre-prod 7 days later on the 20th
Build date 08th of this month.
46 working days total.

Changed to 3090 on the 2nd (02-01-21)
Essentially 5 working days after switching to a 3090
And 10 working days in testing.
What CPU do you have?

Durakus

Bronze Level Poster
This quoted the wrong post.

I went for an i910850.

I was weary that AMD being the more powerful CPU out there will be in high demand. and the 10900 is under "Pre-order".

Last edited: