RTX 3080

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
I'm 13 days in Pre-Prod with at least another 60 day wait unless the stock fairy wants to bless us with GPU's soon. I might cry now.

Nethis

me watching everyone cancel knowing my position in the queue will go down

tenor.gif

lambey

I've had to remove the 3080 Strix from my build, I'll try and get myself a Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC, a TUF OC or an FE.
I've had all 3 in checkout before and decided to wait, but if the shortage is gonna carry on I think I'll bite the bullet.

Grendel85

I ordered on the 15th Dec, all parts in stock except the 3080 so currently on 25 working days Pre Production :( reading all these comments are making me worried. Wish we just got more updates

dieselnut

I sent an email last Monday asking for an update on Liquid Series and the 3080, I'm still waiting for a reply :(
I was originally quoted 42 days build when I ordered - I understand it takes time, there's a lot of bespoke work goes on in there fitting coolant lines etc. My question was once the 3080 comes into stock and I'm allocated "mine" am I then looking at a further 42 days to build, or is it more likely to be the 15-18 I can see quoted for a new order with a 3090 in ?
I'm only a young-un when it comes to the wait-list at 37 working days, but would quite like an update on even roughly "Yes, even if your stuff comes in NOW you have another 42 days to wait sonny!"

Tamutol

Bronze Level Poster
I sent an email last Monday asking for an update on Liquid Series and the 3080, I'm still waiting for a reply :(
I was originally quoted 42 days build when I ordered - I understand it takes time, there's a lot of bespoke work goes on in there fitting coolant lines etc. My question was once the 3080 comes into stock and I'm allocated "mine" am I then looking at a further 42 days to build, or is it more likely to be the 15-18 I can see quoted for a new order with a 3090 in ?
I'm only a young-un when it comes to the wait-list at 37 working days, but would quite like an update on even roughly "Yes, even if your stuff comes in NOW you have another 42 days to wait sonny!"
Once all components are in stock I doubt it would be too long. It doesn’t take that long to build a custom water loop, but obviously requires more testing. No-one except from PCS can give you an answer but you’re probably looking at a similar time to the rest of us at 70+ days