New here are the mods harsh or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your sales team unbanned me.... so was i banned. It just goes to the original post about harsh moderation. Just say it and move on.

1611451691035.png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Your sales team unbanned me.... so was i banned. It just goes to the original post about harsh moderation. Just say it and move on.

View attachment 21598
@SpyderTracks quite clearly talked about this a few posts ago, including an apology for a potentially unwarranted ban.

If there’s not a language barrier here and you’ve not been ingesting psychedelic substances, then I can only deduce that you’re being unnecessarily obtuse, @PaulSheehan348. As suggested, take the rest of the night off and tomorrow will be another day 👍

If you were banned how are you posting now? I too am feeling the confusion 🤷‍♂️
^^^^^ You

I do agree with bed. Its not a good look to suggest your customers are on "psychedelic substances" when they disagree.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
If you were banned how are you posting now? I too am feeling the confusion 🤷‍♂️
^^^^^ You

I do agree with bed. Its not a good look to suggest your customers are on "psychedelic substances" when they disagree.
Your responses are lacking coherence which is the reason why we’re struggling with this.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Okay, Paul. Let’s break this down and let me ask you - what is it you actually want or are hoping to achieve from this thread? If there’s anything useful that we can facilitate for you please let me know. I’m all about constructive criticism, but I need to know that there’s going to be an actual point or endgame in order to offer any kind of assistance.

Okay, Paul. Let’s break this down and let me ask you - what is it you actually want or are hoping to achieve from this thread? If there’s anything useful that we can facilitate for you please let me know. I’m all about constructive criticism, but I need to know that there’s going to be an actual point or endgame in order to offer any kind of assistanIts not my thread. Just aferming that that the "
I'm just aferming the orginal posters experience. It does annoy me that my account was banned.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I'm just aferming the orginal posters experience. It does annoy me that my account was banned.
The OP’s situation actually has little to do with your own. But... as regards your own experience, that’s fair enough. It must have been an unwelcome surprise for that to happen. But look at it this way, you’ve had an apology for it and the reasons why it happened explained to you by both the moderation team and the administration staff.

Your account is now reactivated, Covid-19 vaccinations are being administered to the populace, and the nights will soon be getting lighter. Things are on the up 🙂👍

I would suggest we draw a line under this and move on as your issues have been answered.

thocau

1611459924244.png

1611460057330.png

After spending 2hours on hold and escalating this to a manager this is the final outcome.
View attachment 21601

Just so your aware your heavy handed policing of this forum just cost PCS a few customers.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 21599
View attachment 21602

After spending 2hours on hold and escalating this to a manager this is the final outcome.
View attachment 21601

Just so your aware your heavy handed policing of this forum just cost PCS a few customers.
You can cancel by email I got a refund within 48 hours and replaced my order when I had a better understanding of the system I wanted switched from intel to amd and worked out what cpu and psu I wanted ram etc all from the advice the moderators and other members have posted about if you have a question searching through old posts would usually find the answer if not you could post and normally within the hour one of the mods would answer it the point im getting at is the mods are incredibly helpful.And I would imagine sad that it is you cancelled your order because you felt exstremely wronged over a deleted post which was exsplained to you there would more then likely be 20 more orders going in behind you that most of the mods have helped pepole spec I respect you for standing by your principles but cant help but think this is a massive overeaction to a very small issue I have had posts deleted was exsplained to me I moved on this forum is run by volunteers they dont get paid think of your situation if you just thought oh well and moved on wish you luck

Status
Not open for further replies.