My PC/Experience

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I also got the H500M, just wondering if you got the front glass panel that (should?) come with the case?
The H500M has interchangable front panels and both are put in the retail packaging for this case. I know PCS ships them with the mesh front, but I'm unsure If PCS gives you the glass front too. You could always ask the owner of one ;)

longdog42

Bronze Level Poster
The H500M has interchangable front panels and both are put in the retail packaging for this case. I know PCS ships them with the mesh front, but I'm unsure If PCS gives you the glass front too. You could always ask the owner of one ;)
Yeah, OP of this forum has the case. I got it as well but it seems to be missing in the package.

Also the GPU is a long boy and the screw in the GPU arm would go into the fans, any idea if I can change the position to the holes beside it?

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah, OP of this forum has the case. I got it as well but it seems to be missing in the package.

Also the GPU is a long boy and the screw in the GPU arm would go into the fans, any idea if I can change the position to the holes beside it?
Interesting. it might be that because PCS buys them in bulk they choose the mesh or the glass? or it might add a whole load of complexity for shipping to you? I'm not sure, these are just guesses as to why you might not have got it. And I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with the case so wouldn't be able to help you with the other query

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
I also got the H500M, just wondering if you got the front glass panel that (should?) come with the case?
Mine arrived with the mesh fitted but also included the glass panel.

As suggested, I would contact PCS and I would hope that they'd ship you one.

Failing that, I would happily post you mine if you wanted to use it, mine is just packed away unlikely to see the light of day. :)

longdog42

Bronze Level Poster
Mine arrived with the mesh fitted but also included the glass panel.

As suggested, I would contact PCS and I would hope that they'd ship you one.

Failing that, I would happily post you mine if you wanted to use it, mine is just packed away unlikely to see the light of day. :)
Sent an email to their queries team there. I don't particularly plan on using it but it would be nice to have for the future.