Hitman 3

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Playing through the later stages of Hitman 2, I can already tell there's going to be a bit of a cliffhanger leading into Hitman 3 - the sooner the game gets a Steam release the better! 🤔

D

Deleted member 41971

Playing through the later stages of Hitman 2, I can already tell there's going to be a bit of a cliffhanger leading into Hitman 3 - the sooner the game gets a Steam release the better! 🤔

probably for the best

Hitman 2's New York bank stage is lovely to explore but is ...

IO may indeed be working on a new game with microsoft

CMP01

Enthusiast
This will be an eventual buy for me. I already have Hitman 1/2 and do like how both games combine to a point. That the missions from 1 are playable in 2 along with whatever improvements feature in 2. It's kind of like how Total War: Warhammer 1/2 work with the Mortal Empires campaign (though going by forums a lot of ppl don't think much of having to pay for content in the former game to use it's assets in the latter... sigh)

Anyway, played a little of Hitman 1/2 combined to test it (looks good, runs well but my laptop was 85C and yelling about it so nah) It's good but I need a run up to it, time set aside I think and game 3 for completeness. So it's a wait for a sale and a clear couple of weeks or so.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
hitman 3 yr two info

The first two games ended on somewhat of a cliffhanger/story revelation, so I'm looking forward to playing the lot beginning to end and watching the story unfold all the way to completion!

D

Deleted member 41971

The first two games ended on somewhat of a cliffhanger/story revelation, so I'm looking forward to playing the lot beginning to end and watching the story unfold all the way to completion!

I quite like what IO are doing with hitman 3, it seems there growing the game and keeping up with expectations, looking forward to ray tracing and also the new modes which look interesting,

CMP01

Enthusiast

That's pretty much why I held off getting into 1 and 2, aside from an intro test run with new PC. Once 3 is in my library, the whole will be back on the schedule.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Disaster - I've been volunteered to cook tea for the family tonight, so at 6pm once the game releases, I'll be getting hot and sweaty in the kitchen!

There's no pre-load option for Hitman 3 - I use my phone for mobile internet, but will need that with me in the kitchen so I don't burn the house down while cooking. I guess I'll just have to start the download when I'm eating and will maybe get the download finished before bedtime!

giphy.gif

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Disaster - I've been volunteered to cook tea for the family tonight, so at 6pm once the game releases, I'll be getting hot and sweaty in the kitchen!

There's no pre-load option for Hitman 3 - I use my phone for mobile internet, but will need that with me in the kitchen so I don't burn the house down while cooking. I guess I'll just have to start the download when I'm eating and will maybe get the download finished before bedtime!

giphy.gif
Just boil about 6-7 bags of rice and tell them to fend for themselves mate

D

Deleted member 41971

giphy.gif

i take it you cant lock your family outside with their tea and a patio heater?

D

Deleted member 41971

hitman 3 now available on steam :love: