Cable MISmanagement - How to Stress Out AgentCooper

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
View attachment 23262

Look at the clutter fan on desk spray bottle avert your eyes from this monstrosity even the cat dosent look impressed :(
In my defence, we’d not long moved into the house so everything was a mess. That’s actually my old monitor and pre-PCS system in the background there. My cable management was still top notch though 😜

ColEyt

Gold Level Poster
Current pc setup whilst awaiting new pc from PCS. The monitor keyboard etc is at the other end of my bookcase, about 5 foot away.

Before everyone goes omg, this is just a temporary build that I'm about to put into an old Zalman case and I was just testing it out, but couldn't resist posting photo on here just for "trigger" value :,-)

I am proud of my cable management though :-D

IMG_20210322_145024.jpg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Current pc setup whilst awaiting new pc from PCS. The monitor keyboard etc is at the other end of my bookcase, about 5 foot away.

Before everyone goes omg, this is just a temporary build that I'm about to put into an old Zalman case and I was just testing it out, but couldn't resist posting photo on here just for "trigger" value :,-)

View attachment 24031
giphy.gif

NoddyPirate

Grand Master

View attachment 24031
I assume the piece of paper and cardboard are for dust control? 😀

Bhuna50

Author Level

View attachment 24031

You've even got the wireless network drive plugged in nicely to the bookcase.

Either that or surely the hidden wires for this one must impress @AgentCooper

1616429123174.png

D

Deleted member 17413

Im a reformed mismanager... Some of my old laptops looked a lot like the above! Amount of stuff plugged in, it was like a scene from a Borg ship...
sjMzjGU.jpg

I will never make the @AgentCooper hall of fame though :( wired keyboard and i cant tuck the power/DP cables for the monitor away, they stick out due to how the sockets are on the back.
:ROFLMAO: And a beaten up old desk!

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Im a reformed mismanager... Some of my old laptops looked a lot like the above! Amount of stuff plugged in, it was like a scene from a Borg ship...
sjMzjGU.jpg

I will never make the @AgentCooper hall of fame though :( wired keyboard and i cant tuck the power/DP cables for the monitor away, they stick out due to how the sockets are on the back.
Still very neat @sibun1 ! Totally inappropriate for this thread - which is an accolade all of its own! 😀

D

Deleted member 17413

I apologise for my inappropriate behaviour.... and the OCD twitch Agent cooper will get when his eyes keep zooming in on just those odd stray wires....

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I apologise for my inappropriate behaviour.... and the OCD twitch Agent cooper will get when his eyes keep zooming in on just those odd stray wires....
Nope, I accept that it’s not always possible to get every single cable tucked completely out of sight. Yours is pretty damn neat! 🙂👍

D

Deleted member 17413

Nope, I accept that it’s not always possible to get every single cable tucked completely out of sight. Yours is pretty damn neat! 🙂👍
Dont look under the desk...theres about 10ft of optical cable where I hooked the speakers up lol
Only one I had spare...

sjMzjGU.jpg

:ROFLMAO: And a beaten up old desk!
To neat it shames and disgusts us pigs in the cable MISmanagement !!!!! Need a toaster on that desk and a oiley carbirator from a ford fiesta on it xxxx